Yesica Liriano: My Identity, Heritage & New Family
Get to know Yesica Liriano, a 26-year-old woman born and raised in Lawrence with Dominican roots. She is married and looking forward to starting a family.
- Uploaded on | 1 Views
About Yesica Liriano: My Identity, Heritage & New Family
PowerPoint presentation about 'Yesica Liriano: My Identity, Heritage & New Family'. This presentation describes the topic on Get to know Yesica Liriano, a 26-year-old woman born and raised in Lawrence with Dominican roots. She is married and looking forward to starting a family.. The key topics included in this slideshow are . Download this presentation absolutely free.
1. Who I am... Yesica Liriano Born in January 26 years old Born and raised in Lawrence Youngest out of four Married
2. Family I have two brothers and one sister. I am an aunt of four nieces and one nephew. My Family heritage is from the Dominican Republic I hadn't been to my parents native country so this summer was my first time visiting.
3. My New Family We just got married in July of 2011. Prior to out marriage we had been together for 5 years. At the moment we don’t have children, but that is something we are looking forward to starting in 2013.
4. Education Career I have attended two colleges, Framingham State College now known as FSU. And currently attending Cambridge College of which I hope to graduate this summer. My major is Elementary Education, grades 1-6. I knew I wanted to be a teacher since the age of 9.
5. Work Career I have always worked with children since the age of 17. Whether is was babysitting or working at a day camp or daycare. I currently work as a K1 Teacher at Community Day Charter Public School in Lawrence, Ma for 2 years now. Although I am an Elementary Education major, working with in an early childhood setting has motivated be to go back to school to achieve a Masters in Early Childhood Education.
6. Church Community I assist the Spanish Baptist Church here in Lawrence, Ma. I work very closely with my church community and I have been doing it for almost 12 years now. In the church I … • Direct the worship team • Teach Sunday School • Leader of the pre-teens ministry