"The Goal of Love Through Faith"
Gregory J Rajala presents on the message of 1Ti 1:3-5, commanding certain men to teach truth rather than false doctrines. The goal is love, coming from a pure heart, good conscience, and sincere faith, as seen through Rom 3:21-25's message of righteousness from God through faith in Jesus Christ.
- Uploaded on | 0 Views
About "The Goal of Love Through Faith"
PowerPoint presentation about '"The Goal of Love Through Faith"'. This presentation describes the topic on Gregory J Rajala presents on the message of 1Ti 1:3-5, commanding certain men to teach truth rather than false doctrines. The goal is love, coming from a pure heart, good conscience, and sincere faith, as seen through Rom 3:21-25's message of righteousness from God through faith in Jesus Christ.. The key topics included in this slideshow are . Download this presentation absolutely free.
1. Presentation by: Gregory J. Rajala
2. The Message Title 1Ti 1:3–5 3…command certain men not to teach false doctrines any longer… 5 The goal of this command is love , which comes from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith. Goal: Love Pure Heart Good Conscience Sincere Faith
3. Text #1 Rom 3:21 – 25 21 But now a righteousness from God, apart from law, has been made known, to which the Law and the Prophets testify. 22 This righteousness from God comes through faith* in Jesus Christ to all who believe** . There is no difference, 23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24 and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus. 25 God presented him as a sacrifice of atonement, through faith* in his blood. *pistis: assurance, faith, fidelity **pisteuo: trust, believe, faith
4. Text #2 Jn 17:15 – 21 15 My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect them from the evil one. 16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of it. 17 Sanctify them by the truth; your word is truth. 18 As you sent me into the world, I have sent them into the world. 19 For them I sanctify myself, that they too may be truly sanctified . 20 “My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, 21 that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me.
6. Facts About Believers Your life is hidden with Christ in God Col 3:3 You are seated with Christ in heavenly realms Eph 2:6 We are being transformed into Christ’s likeness 2Cor 3:18 God’s plans include good works for us to do Eph 2:10 We are in a race on a marked course Heb 12:1 What is the nature of: these good works? this race course and the course markings?
7. God’s Will For Us A “To Do” List For Life? Go Here, Go There Attend This School Get This Job Marry This Person Have This Many Children Walk Down This Street One Block, Turn Left, Then … Dealing With Character? Anger Impatience Arrogance Self-will Stubbornness
8. Transformation: The Work, The Race Your Life Hidden With Christ In Heavenly Realms The Time God Has Given You Running The Race
9. Hidden With Christ Col 3:1-6 1 Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of God. 2 Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things. 3 For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God. 4 When Christ, who is your life, appears, then you also will appear with him in glory. 5 Put to death, therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature: sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolatry. 6 Because of these, the wrath of God is coming. 7 You used to walk in these ways, in the life you once lived.
10. Rid Yourselves Of All Such Things… Col 3:8-10 8 But now you must rid yourselves of all such things as these: anger, rage, malice, slander, and filthy language from your lips. 9 Do not lie to each other, since you have taken off your old self with its practices 10 and have put on the new self, which is being renewed in knowledge in the image of its Creator.
11. Seated In Heavenly Realms Eph 2:1–5 1 As for you, you were dead in your transgressions and sins, 2 in which you used to live when you followed the ways of this world and of the ruler of the kingdom of the air, the spirit who is now at work in those who are disobedient. 3 All of us also lived among them at one time, gratifying the cravings of our sinful nature and following its desires and thoughts. Like the rest, we were by nature objects of wrath. 4 But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, 5 made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions – It is by grace you have been saved.
12. Saved, Seated, Created Eph 2:6–10 6 And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus, 7 in order that in the coming ages he might show the incomparable riches of his grace, expressed in his kindness to us in Christ Jesus. 8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith – and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God – 9 not by works, so that no one can boast. 10 For we are God’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works , which God prepared in advance for us to do.
13. Our Work Will Be Tried By Fire 1Cor 3:12–15 12 If any man builds on this foundation using gold, silver, costly stones, wood, hay or straw, 13 his work will be shown for what it is, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each man's work. 14 If what he has built survives, he will receive his reward. 15 If it is burned up, he will suffer loss; he himself will be saved, but only as one escaping through the flames.
14. Hope That Inspires Purity Ph 3:14 – 21 I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ… 20 …our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ, 21 who by the power that enables him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body. 1Jn 3:2–3 2 Beloved, now we are children of God; and it has not yet been revealed what we shall be, but we know that when He is revealed, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is. 3 And everyone who has this hope in Him purifies himself, just as He is pure.
15. The Prize: The Devine Accolade, Mt 25:21 Our Life Hidden With Christ In Heavenly Realms Run The Race In Hope, Purifying Ourselves (With Christ’s Help) How Close Did We Come To Realizing Our Life That’s Now Hidden With Christ?