GS1 Australia 2012: Becoming a Networked Organisation
This series of presentations cover the background, approach, and strategies for implementing change management towards becoming a networked organisation. Topics include understanding your people, social communication and collaboration tools, and knowledge base development.
- Uploaded on | 0 Views
About GS1 Australia 2012: Becoming a Networked Organisation
PowerPoint presentation about 'GS1 Australia 2012: Becoming a Networked Organisation'. This presentation describes the topic on This series of presentations cover the background, approach, and strategies for implementing change management towards becoming a networked organisation. Topics include understanding your people, social communication and collaboration tools, and knowledge base development.. The key topics included in this slideshow are . Download this presentation absolutely free.
1. GS1 Australia 2012 Australia Becoming a networked organisation KM Singapore 2012 Nicky Hayward-Wright
2. GS1 Australia 2012 Background 2
3. GS1 Australia 2012 The approach 3 People Purpose Pathway Planning Persistence Change Management Toolkit 2011
4. GS1 Australia 2012 Understand your people 4 Social communication and collaboration tools Knowledge base
5. GS1 Australia 2012 Social media readiness 5 Create Converse Critique Collect Join Spectate Inactive
6. GS1 Australia 2012 Purpose 6 Susan Gautsch, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management.
7. GS1 Australia 2012 Pathway Link with related strategies 7 Short, mid and long term goals Governance Roll out plan Monitoring and adapting
9. GS1 Australia 2012 Roles & Responsibilities 9
10. GS1 Australia 2012 Digital behaviour 10
11. GS1 Australia 2012 Information governance 11
12. GS1 Australia 2012 12 Group Management
13. GS1 Australia 2012 What When Where 13 Type Yammer Yammer group Yammer direct mail Intranet email AX F-2-F (Phone) General update Suggestion Idea Problem to solve Request for help Group updates Project updates Formal announcement Formal document Confidential Specific action
14. GS1 Australia 2012 Planning Management endorsement & engagement Licencing Governance User engagement (existing and new) External network pilot Communication Training Monitoring & adapting 14
15. GS1 Australia 2012 Persistence 15
16. GS1 Australia 2012 16 Persistence Susan Gautsch, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management.
17. GS1 Australia 2012 17
18. GS1 Australia 2012 18 Credits References Sverdlov, G. (2012). Global social technographics update 2011: US and EU mature, emerging markets show lots of activity [blog] 4 January 2012. Retrieved from: http://blogs.forrester.com/gina_sverdlov/12-01-04- global_social_technographics_update_2011_us_and_eu_mature_emerging_markets_show_lots _of_activity Williams, B. (2010). When will we work out loud? Soon ! [blog] 29 November 2010. Retreived from: http://thebryceswrite.wordpress.com/2010/11/29/when-will-we-work-out-loud- soon/ Images The following images have been used with permission: Content + Conversation, Susan Gautsch, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management. How warmly are you engaged on Yammer , Susan Gautsch, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management. P5 , Michelle Lambert, Change Management Toolbox. Uncertainty http://theobservereffect.wordpress.com/2011/03/09/the-need-for- uncertainty/ Other images via Microsoft Clip Art or author prepared.
19. GS1 Australia 2012 Australia Contact Details Nicky Hayward-Wright Senior Advisor, Knowledge Management GS1 Australia M: + 61 417 404 427 E: email@example.com http://twitter.com/#!/nickyhw http://storify.com/nickyhw http://au.linkedin.com/in/nickyhaywardwright