Managing Finances and Leisure Time
In this English language lesson, Paul discusses managing money and free time. Explore different activities and learn how to express frequency.
- Uploaded on | 0 Views
About Managing Finances and Leisure Time
PowerPoint presentation about 'Managing Finances and Leisure Time'. This presentation describes the topic on In this English language lesson, Paul discusses managing money and free time. Explore different activities and learn how to express frequency.. The key topics included in this slideshow are finances, leisure time, activities, frequency, shopping. Note: The keywords are not restricted to the options given in the URLs; they are selected based on the content of the lesson,. Download this presentation absolutely free.
1. http://www.elllo.org/english/0 851/900-Paul- Money.html
3. GO ..FOR A WALK GO.. TO THE BEACH GO OUT FOR DINNER GO TO THE GYM STAY .. HOME SLEEP LATE WATCH TV GET TAKEOUT GO.. TO MOVIES WORK.. LATE
4. ALWAYS USUALLY NEVER SOMETI MES OFTEN
6. GO SHOPPING Well done
7. STAY HOME Well done
8. GO TO THE BEACH Well done
9. WATCH TV Well done
10. GO TO THE MOVIE Well done
11. GO FOR A WALK Well done
12. Go back
13. Go back
14. Go back
15. Go back
16. Go back
17. Go back
19. 1 2 3 5 6
20. TAKE TURNS. TELL TO THE CLASS ABOUT YOUR WEEKEND ACTIVITIES. IMAGINE THAT YOUR WEEKEND ARE ALWAYS PERFECT. EXAMPLE: My weekends are always great! I never work on the weekend, and I only do what I like. On Saturday, I always get up early..
22. nose stomach teeth feet Mouth and lips eyes ear face Arm
23. heart hand Mouth and lips eyes ear face Arm and hand
24. cough cold backache fever stomache headache Sore throat
25. Im really sorry, but.. Im afraid I cant.. Im sorry, but
26. *Thats OK. Hope you get better soon. *Thats too bad. Thats OK. Dont worry.
27. Bring the homework A: Im afraid I cant bring my homework today. I have a stochache. B: Thats OK. Hope you get better soon. Give me it tomorrow.
28. Come to work today A: Im sorry I cant come to work today. I have a backache. B: Thats OK. Dont worry. But let me know if you cant come in tomorrow
29. Go to the meeting A: Im really sorry I cant go to the meeting today. I have a sore throat. B: Thats too bad. Dont worry.
30. Play basketball
31. Go out for dinner with you
32. Sign my name on a check / to his-her boyfriend or girlfriend