Optical Illusion - Moving Circles
This optical illusion makes you think that the circles in the picture are moving, but it's just your eyes playing tricks on you. By staring at one spot or looking at the black center of each circle, you can make the movement stop.
- Uploaded on | 0 Views
About Optical Illusion - Moving Circles
PowerPoint presentation about 'Optical Illusion - Moving Circles'. This presentation describes the topic on This optical illusion makes you think that the circles in the picture are moving, but it's just your eyes playing tricks on you. By staring at one spot or looking at the black center of each circle, you can make the movement stop.. The key topics included in this slideshow are optical illusion, moving circles, eyes trick, stare, black center,. Download this presentation absolutely free.
8. If you take a look at the following picture , let me tell you ... it is not animated. Your eyes are making it move. To test this, stare at one spot for a couple seconds and everything will stop moving. Or look at the black center of each circle and it will stop moving. But move your eyes to the next black center and the previous will move after you take your eyes away from it.... Weird
10. Are the thick black lines straight or bent?
11. Look at the circle in the center of each cluster of circles. Which one is bigger?
12. Do you see gray areas in between the squares? Now where did they come from?
13. You should see a man's face and also a word... Hint: Try tilting your head to the right, the world begins with 'L'
14. Is this possible? Why?