Shaping a Future of Innovation and Technology
Dr. Donald P. Boulware, Executive Director, discusses the importance of creative application development, learning technologies, cloud computing, BYOT, social media, collaboration, digital content, and new hardware and software solutions in shaping the future of their organization. Technology Services must show a high level of skill and flexibility toward new innovations to replace older technologies and improve business management.
- Uploaded on | 0 Views
About Shaping a Future of Innovation and Technology
PowerPoint presentation about 'Shaping a Future of Innovation and Technology'. This presentation describes the topic on Dr. Donald P. Boulware, Executive Director, discusses the importance of creative application development, learning technologies, cloud computing, BYOT, social media, collaboration, digital content, and new hardware and software solutions in shaping the future of their organization. Technology Services must show a high level of skill and flexibility toward new innovations to replace older technologies and improve business management.. The key topics included in this slideshow are . Download this presentation absolutely free.
1. Shaping a New Future for Our Organization Dr. Donald P. Boulware, Executive Director
2. Innovation Creative application development Learning technologies for the classroom Cloud computing (V-Portal as an example) Bring Your Own Technology (BYOT) Social media & collaboration Digital content/interactive eTexts New hardware and software solutions as we have to replace older technologies Business management Level of skill and flexibility toward new innovations 2 Technology Services
3. Information Continue with the high levels of data quality assurance Expand the usage of data with RTTT and users across district and in schools RTTT will revolutionize uses of HR, PD, and Assessment Information Data Marts>>Data Warehouse Expansion Create an information rich environment: our users are becoming more savvy consumers of data and technologyso we also need to provide guidance and focus for uses 3 Technology Services
4. Solutions Energize our focus on the students and schools Agile development cycles Leadership and support toward helping schools to integrate learning technologies Problem-solving with our stakeholders I Cant will not work in this age Some solutions are not answers to problems but innovations toward new, forward thinking ideas 4 Technology Services
5. Effective PD Expand STEM Bolster Technologies Expand CTE Access to Data Funding: $11,695,193.00 over 4 years
6. Technology Services 6
7. Optimists Creed: Christian Larsen Poem Promise yourself. 7 Technology Services
8. To be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind; To talk health, happiness, and prosperity to every person you meet; To make all your friends feel that there is something in them; To look at the sunny side of everything and make your optimism come true; To think only the best, to work only for the best, and to expect only the best; To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own; To forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future; To wear a cheerful countenance at all times and give every living creature you meet a smile; To give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others; To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear; and too happy to permit the presence of trouble; To think well of yourself and to proclaim this fact to the world, not in loud words, but in great deeds; To live in the faith that the whole world is on your side so long as you are true to the best that is in you. 8 Technology Services
9. Thank you for all that you do! We appreciate all of your daily contributions we have a very bright future ahead of us!