Discovering the Vibrant Cities of Hungary
Hungary is a beautiful landlocked country in Central Europe, home to some remarkable cities like Budapest, Gyr, and Miskolc. This article explores the must-visit cities in Hungary and their unique offerings.
- Uploaded on | 0 Views
About Discovering the Vibrant Cities of Hungary
PowerPoint presentation about 'Discovering the Vibrant Cities of Hungary'. This presentation describes the topic on Hungary is a beautiful landlocked country in Central Europe, home to some remarkable cities like Budapest, Gyr, and Miskolc. This article explores the must-visit cities in Hungary and their unique offerings.. The key topics included in this slideshow are Hungary, cities, Budapest, Gyr, Miskolc,. Download this presentation absolutely free.
2. Hungary Hungary is a landlocked country in Central Europe. It is situated in the Carpathian Basin and is bordered by Slovakia to the north, Ukraine, and Romania to the east, Serbia, and Croatia to the south, Slovenia to the southwest and Austria to the west.
3. The cities of Hungary The country's capital, and largest city, is Budapest . There are some big cities in Hungary, e.g. Gyr, Miskolc, Debrecen, Kecskemt, Szeged, Pcs, Szombathely. About 10 million people live in our country.
4. Natural beauties Some beautiful lakes and wonderful mountains can be found in Hungary. Balaton Hortobgy (grassland) Lake Velencei Kkestet (1014 m) The Bend of the Danube Rm-szakadk Hvz
5. Old castles Some spectacular castles can be seen in our country. The Castle of Eger The Castle of Visegrd The Castle of Gyula The Castle of Kszeg The Castle of Hollk The Castle of Disgyr
6. Wines of Hungary Hungary is very famous for its wines. There are some wine regions, e.g. Villny, Eger, Tokaj, Badacsony.
7. The Hungarian Cuisine Hungary is very famous for its fatty and spicy dishes. We use red paprika, green peppers, tomatoes, onions and garlic. Stuffed cabbage Beef stew Jkai bean soup Trrudi Pasta with cottage cheese Dumplings with poppy seed Floating islands Dobos cake Gundel pancake
8. Budapest Budapest is the capital and the largest city of Hungary . Its located in the middle of the country. About 2 million people live there.
9. The history of our capital city In the Roman times there was a very important settlement in this place. It was called Aquincum. In the Middle Ages the city developed a lot. In 1873 Buda and Pest were united.
10. Tourist attractions Fishermans Bastion The Parliament The National Museum Heroes Square The Gellrt Hill Matthias Church