Achieving Outstanding Employee Giving Schemes: Insights from CCWorks Managing Director
This presentation and workshop by Christine Jenkins, Managing Director of CCWorks, will explore the common features of outstanding employee giving schemes. From high age take-up to sustainable year-on-year growth, attendees will learn key strategies to maximize employee engagement and impact.
- Uploaded on | 0 Views
About Achieving Outstanding Employee Giving Schemes: Insights from CCWorks Managing Director
PowerPoint presentation about 'Achieving Outstanding Employee Giving Schemes: Insights from CCWorks Managing Director'. This presentation describes the topic on This presentation and workshop by Christine Jenkins, Managing Director of CCWorks, will explore the common features of outstanding employee giving schemes. From high age take-up to sustainable year-on-year growth, attendees will learn key strategies to maximize employee engagement and impact.. The key topics included in this slideshow are Employee giving schemes, CCWorks, Christine Jenkins, high age take-up, sustainable growth, match funding, administration, director commitment,. Download this presentation absolutely free.
1. Five Common Features of Outstanding Employee Giving Schemes A presentation and workshop by Christine Jenkins Managing Director of CCWorks
2. What does Outstanding mean to you? High %age take-up? How high?
3. What Outstanding means to me Large sums to charity(ies) relative to size Match Funding commitment at high level (6%) Administration paid a given (38%) Directors donate high level commitment Year on year growth sustainable
4. Outstanding Schemes are cultural Finally, outstanding schemes have become part of the company CULTURE Its.. What We Do
5. Five Common Features of Outstanding Employee Giving Schemes Top level buy-in and pro- active support Easy to join Great marketing and comms Focus Year on year improvement
6. What happens in the US? 35% - 40% average take up Some schemes achieve nearly 100% take up How?
7. How? Local Giving through United Way or specific beneficiaries Positive reinforcement from employers - almost opt-out High level support from CEO down Recognition and Reward Its got high levels of employee engagement its CULTURAL
8. 1. Wishard Health Services Most Successful Ever Campaign Features Dollar for Dollar match by an anonymous donor Employee giving used to leverage further large donations Over $2million raised by 1000 employees 630 employees named on wall of honour 117 rooms or areas named in memoriam by employees or groups of employees All employee givers awarded 1 days leave to volunteer
9. 2. Riverbed Technologies and Mercy Corps Uses online web pages to promote one click to give Partners with one charity Mercy Corps Focused on disaster relief eg. Haiti, Tsunami Matches 25% Achieves 25% take up
10. Dartmouth-Hitchcock Hospital and Medical School Which Department? Which disease? 1,300 - $650,000 Donor wall - Targeted - Choices - Recognition
11. Discuss Typical take-up in US 35% Are Americans more generous than we are Or do they get it right more often? V
12. Deloittes Prize Draw Moral: If youre going to have a prize draw make it a good one! Fly 4 Charity 2500 givers 25% workforce Monthly flight tickets 20% match 40% match to CoY 700,000 annually
14. St James Place 80% Take-up Channels Funds to St James Foundation Employees choose Beneficiary charities 700 chosen New employees inducted into the scheme
15. Think Money & St James Place Top level buy-in and pro-active support? Easy to Join? Great marketing and comms? Focus Year on year improvement
16. 1. Top Level buy-in
17. 2. Easy to join - no Wheres that Employee Giving donor form?
18. 2. Easy to join Yes! Online at work or at play Use software Use voting buttons
19. Excellent branding Use of multiple communication channels Compelling Campaign Messages 3. Great Marketing and Comms
20. 4. Focus Specific Beneficiary (ies) Deloitte, ThinkMoney, Wishard, Riverbed, Dartmouth-Hitchcock, St James Place Take-up Targets Deloitte, ThinkMoney, Wishard, Riverbed, Dartmouth-Hitchcock St James Place Employee Benefits/Incentives/ Rewards? Deloitte, ThinkMoney, Wishard, Dartmouth-Hitchcock, St James Place
21. 5. Year on Year Improvement Keep Building a Culture of Giving Innovate and Get Creative Target New Employees opt-in/opt-out?
22. Any Questions Thank You For Free Online Employee Giving Training Or Innovate to Increase your Take-up Go to www.bigchangeuk.co.uk And register for one of our free training webinars
23. Exercise Exercise Charities What stops you from working directly with employers? Join 2 people either side of you To discuss and look for solutions PFOs/PGAs What more can we do to support charities wanting to work directly with employers?