The Fruit of the Tree and the Spirit
The biblical verses explore the concept of the fruit of the tree and the spirit, emphasizing on the importance of producing good fruit and qualities such as love, joy, and peace. It also highlights the impossibility of a tree producing different kinds of fruit and the significance of consistency in character.
- Uploaded on | 0 Views
About The Fruit of the Tree and the Spirit
PowerPoint presentation about 'The Fruit of the Tree and the Spirit'. This presentation describes the topic on The biblical verses explore the concept of the fruit of the tree and the spirit, emphasizing on the importance of producing good fruit and qualities such as love, joy, and peace. It also highlights the impossibility of a tree producing different kinds of fruit and the significance of consistency in character.. The key topics included in this slideshow are . Download this presentation absolutely free.
5. MAT 12:33 for the tree is known by [his] fruit.
6. GAL 5:22 the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering (patience), gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance
7. James 3:12 Can the fig tree, my brethren, bear olive berries? either a vine, figs? so [can] no fountain both yield salt water and fresh.
8. Mat 7:16 By their fruits ye shall know them. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Mat 7:17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but the corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. Mat 7:18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Mat 7:19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Mat 7:20 Therefore by their fruits ye shall know them .
10. LOVE Mat 22:37 And he said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. Mat 22:38 This is the great and first commandment. Mat 22:39 And a second like unto it is this, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. Mat 22:40 On these two commandments the whole law hangeth, and the prophets.
11. LOVE Mat 5:43 Ye have heard that it was said, Thou shalt love thy neighbor, and hate thine enemy: Mat 5:44 but I say unto you, love your enemies, and pray for them that persecute you;
12. LOVE Mat 5:45 that ye may be sons of your Father who is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sendeth rain on the just and the unjust. Mat 5:46 For if ye love them that love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?
13. LOVE Mat 5:47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the Gentiles the same? Mat 5:48 Ye therefore shall be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.
17. JOY 1Pe 1:6 Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a little while, if need be, ye have been put to grief in manifold trials, 1Pe 1:7 that the proof of your faith, being more precious than gold that perisheth though it is proved by fire, may be found unto praise and glory and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ:
18. JOY 1Pe 1:8 whom not having seen ye love; on whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice greatly with joy unspeakable and full of glory: 1Pe 1:9 receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls.
19. JOY Php 4:4 Rejoice in the Lord always: again I will say, Rejoice. 1Pe 4:12 Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial among you, which cometh upon you to prove you, as though a strange thing happened unto you: 1Pe 4:13 but insomuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings, rejoice; that at the revelation of his glory also ye may rejoice with exceeding joy.
22. PEACE Job 34:29 When he giveth quietness (PEACE), who then can condemn?
23. PEACE Joh 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be fearful.
24. PEACE Php 4:7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus.
26. LONGSUFFERING (PATIENCE)
27. LONGSUFFERING (PATIENCE) Heb 12:3 For consider him that hath endured such gainsaying of sinners against himself
32. GOODNESS Gal 6:10 So then, as we have opportunity, let us work that which is good toward all men, and especially toward them that are of the household of the faith.
35. FAITH Heb 11:6 and without faith it is impossible to be well-pleasing unto him ; for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that seek after him.
36. FAITH Eph 2:8 for by grace have ye been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God;
37. FAITH Luk 17:5 And the apostles said unto the Lord, Increase our faith. Luk 17:6 And the Lord said, If ye had faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye would say unto this sycamine tree, Be thou rooted up, and be thou planted in the sea; and it would obey you.
38. FAITH James 2:17 Even so faith, if it have not works, is DEAD in itself.
39. FAITH James 2:17 Even so faith, if it have not works, is DEAD in itself.
40. FAITH Jas 2:19 Thou believest that God is one; thou doest well: the demons also believe, and shudder. Jas 2:20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith apart from works is barren?
41. DEAD FAITH
43. MEEKNESS Joh 1:29 On the morrow he seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold, the Lamb of God, that taketh away the sin of the world!
47. John 15:8 Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; and so shall ye be my disciples.
48. GAL 5:22 the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering (patience), gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance