Virginia's Bordering States and Relative Location Questions
Learn about the states bordering Virginia and test your knowledge with relative location questions using the Virginia Cities map.
- Uploaded on | 0 Views
About Virginia's Bordering States and Relative Location Questions
PowerPoint presentation about 'Virginia's Bordering States and Relative Location Questions'. This presentation describes the topic on Learn about the states bordering Virginia and test your knowledge with relative location questions using the Virginia Cities map.. The key topics included in this slideshow are Virginia, states, bordering, Chesapeake Bay, relative location, map, cities, southwest, south, western tip,. Download this presentation absolutely free.
1. VIRGINIAS BORDERING STATES By Miss O.
2. Review! Throw the ball and give a relative location term in a sentence about where you are sitting in the classroom.
3. Relative Location Questions: (use your Virginia Cities map:) Which state borders Virginia and the Chesapeake Bay? Which state is to the left of Virginia and shares part of our states name? Which state is next to the western tip of Virginia and also borders WV? Which state borders Virginia to the southwest? Which state is below Virginia to the south?
4. Color the States Together
5. Bordering States Song To the tune of: If Youre Happy and You Know It C G Do you know the states that border Virginia? C They go from left to right all around. F Maryland, West Virginia C Kentucky, Tennessee G North Carolina, do-do-do C Now you see!
6. My Wacky Kids Talk Non-stop! Mnemonic way to remember them in order.
7. Play a Game! http://www.virginiatrekkers.com/CumberlandGap/ BorderStates.html