ACRs for Database Functionality in AIM Software
This article covers open ACRs for improving the functionality of graphics and database features in AIM software. Topics include moving tasks between duties, thumbnail views, header and footer options, and more.
- Uploaded on | 0 Views
About ACRs for Database Functionality in AIM Software
PowerPoint presentation about 'ACRs for Database Functionality in AIM Software'. This presentation describes the topic on This article covers open ACRs for improving the functionality of graphics and database features in AIM software. Topics include moving tasks between duties, thumbnail views, header and footer options, and more.. The key topics included in this slideshow are ACRs, database, graphics, AIM software, functionality improvements,. Download this presentation absolutely free.
1. ACRs 101 open ACRs One Priority 1 ACR not implemented in v5.0 ACR #6 AIM II allow moving tasks between duties.
2. Combine ACR 35 (Thumbnail view of graphics in database) ACR 76 (Thumbnail print of graphics in database) Suggest closing #76
3. Combine ACR 57 - Two issues: 1) Do not have header footer box popup every time when printing or print preview. Solution: have a checkbox in the options menu to select displayed or not. 2) Header and footer info is not being saved for each time it is used. Solution: Place a checkbox in the options menu that if it checked that it would save header & footer info and then would print the header & footer when printed or print preview ACR 85 - In LP and TG Headers and Footers: Have it remember the last entry(ies) Suggest closing #85, and make available for AIM I (if desired)
4. Combine ACR 41 - Add the capability to add the statement "Confidential when filled in" to the Lesson Plan and Trainee Guide ACR 46 - Security requirements dictate classification and handling caveats be imbedded into the electronic document as well as printable in hardcopy. Recommendations: Allow header and footer regions for each page of curriculum to be user configurable. Suggest combine both with 129 (Karen and Joes classification markings). Also, close #66 (duplicate of 129) and #88 (duplicate of 46)
5. Continued ACR 128 - IAW NAVEDTRA 131A, all TG sheets are required to have highest security classification noted in the header of each sheet. Change requested to allow editing of header/footer as an optional print preview option, matching functionality in all other areas of AIM I. ACR 115 - Increase the character fields in footers (Currently only 60 characters on "first page of document)3. Provide the ability to add a customized cover page to individual documents. Added: One header/footer should suffice for the entire document. If the ability to add a custom page is approved then the increase to the header/footer characters would probably not be necessary. As it stands now, without the ability to add a cover page, the header/footer would need to be increased. Suggest combining with 129
6. Combine ACR 104 - When printing out the test questions and answers, the cited references are not printed with them. This condition prevents easily verifying the answer key. ACR 111 - Please add the following capability to future editions of AIM: to print out test answer sheets that list the test question references (i.e, name, volume, page information entered in the "Resource" tab) for each item. Suggest Closing one of them
7. Close? ACR 58 NMETL/JMETL links ACR 94 AIM I to CeTARS not working
8. AIM I Specific ACRs ACR 19 Jamie Swaim This ACR should be canceled. Jerry Benzel Good idea if it doesnt cost much ACR 28 Kim Yes. Jerry Cant this be satisfied by inserting a Note? ACR 47 Jamie Yes. Jerry I disagree. Follow rules put forth in AIM User Manual ACR 116 Jerry not convinced its a good idea
9. AIM II Specific ACR 6 Move task from one duty to another. (Previously a Priority 1 item) Karen Yes, Yvette No.
10. ACRs selected by one or more FRB members ACR 27 (AIM I only) ACR 30 (AIM I only) ACR 33 (AIM I only, already in AIM II) ACR 42 (AIM I only) ACR 126 (AIM I only) ACR 127 (AIM I only) ACR 52 (AIM II only) ACR 120 (AIM II only)
11. ACRs selected by one or more FRB members ACR 24 ACR 26 ACR 29 ACR 31 ACR 36 ACR 41 ACR 43
12. ACRs selected by one or more FRB members ACR 48 ACR 55 ACR 59 (no?) ACR 69 (62) ACR 70 ACR 71 ACR 72
13. ACRs selected by one or more FRB members ACR 73 ACR 79 ACR 82 ACR 83 ACR 89 (no?) ACR 91 (workaround ok?) ACR 92 (Karens Job Aid)
14. ACRs selected by one or more FRB members ACR 93 (no?) ACR 96 ACR 97 ACR 108 (should have been withdrawn) ACR 109 ACR 112 (Rons #1!) ACR 115 (tie with 129)
15. ACRs selected by one or more FRB members ACR 118 ACR 123 ACR 124
16. Special Cases ACR 23 ACR 131 Windows Vista/7 ACR 132 new Standardizing bottlenecks in CMS
17. Bugzilla http://bugzilla.columbususa.com/navair