Discovering the Unconditional Love of God
Understanding the foundation of our relationship with God, his unconditional love for us, and the sacrifice of Jesus Christ for our sins. This article encourages readers to examine their relationship with God and grow in their understanding of his love.
- Uploaded on | 0 Views
About Discovering the Unconditional Love of God
PowerPoint presentation about 'Discovering the Unconditional Love of God'. This presentation describes the topic on Understanding the foundation of our relationship with God, his unconditional love for us, and the sacrifice of Jesus Christ for our sins. This article encourages readers to examine their relationship with God and grow in their understanding of his love.. The key topics included in this slideshow are God's love, unconditional love, sacrifice, relationship with God, faith,. Download this presentation absolutely free.
1. Living with God How does your relationship with God measure up?
2. The basis of the relationship God loves us unconditionally. For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16 You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly. Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous man, though for a good man someone might possibly dare to die. But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:6-8 Whoever does not love God does not know God because God is love. This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him. This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins. 1 John 4:8-10 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faithand this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God not by works, so that no one can boast Ephesians 2:8-9
3. My role in the relationship Believe. Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see . Hebrews 11:1 Act on that belief. What good is it, my brothers, if a man claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save him? Suppose a brother or sister is without clothes and daily food. If one of you says to him, "Go, I wish you well; keep warm and well fed," but does nothing about his physical needs, what good is it? In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead. James 2:14-17
4. What does a relationship with God look like? Praying. Going to church Attending Sunday School Reading the Bible Fellowship with other Christians Friday Night Meeting Sports Day Serving in the church / community Fasting throughout the year Obeying God Singing spiritual songs and hymns
5. So how do we measure our relationship with God? It is not how much we pray It is not how often we go to church It is not how many verses you know by heart It is not whether or not I was in Sunday School It is not how many times I came to youth meetings or social events It is not whether or not I serve in the church or in the community It is not how long you can go without eating It is not following the rules God tells us to follow It is not whether you sing loud in church or lead the singing
6. Our relationship is measured by one thing Love Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us. 1 John 4:11-12 And he died for all, that those who live should no longer live for themselves but for him who died for them and was raised again. 2 Corinthians 5:15 How much do you love God? Do you love him more than what you own? (Luke 18-18-23) Do you love him to trust him with your life? Do you love him when times are difficult? Do you show others his love that he showed you?
7. Because we love God we Talk with Him Thank Him Look out for members of His family Tell others about Him Trust Him Read His word and internalize it Worship Him and Sing songs about Him Honor Him Make time for Him