Typical Great Britain Food
Breakfast consists of cereals, toast, fried eggs, omelet, bacon, oatmeal, orange juice, coffee, and milk. Lunch includes packed sandwiches, crisps, fruit, drinks or fish and chips.
- Uploaded on | 0 Views
About Typical Great Britain Food
PowerPoint presentation about 'Typical Great Britain Food'. This presentation describes the topic on Breakfast consists of cereals, toast, fried eggs, omelet, bacon, oatmeal, orange juice, coffee, and milk. Lunch includes packed sandwiches, crisps, fruit, drinks or fish and chips.. The key topics included in this slideshow are . Download this presentation absolutely free.
1. TYPICAL GREAT BRITAIN FOOD
2. BREAKFAST The breakfast begin at 7.00 o'clock and it finish at 9. 00 o'clock. People eat bowl of cereals, a slice of toast, fried eggs, omelet and bacon. They eat alsoe oatmeal. They drink orange juice, a cup of coffee and a glass of milk.
3. LUNCH The lunch begins at 12. 00 o'clock and it finish at 1. 30 PM. They eat a packed lunch composed a sandwich, a packet of crips, a piece of fruit and a drink or a fish and chips.
4. Time to tea The tea begins at 5. 30 o'clock to 6. 30 o'clock P.M. People have tea (darjeeling tea, green tea...) and they eat biscuits (muffins, donuts, cupcakes...).
5. DINNER The dinner begins at 6. 30 to 8. 00 o'clock. They eat meat and two vegs for exemple: brussel sprouts, carrots, roast potatoes...
6. THANKSGIVING Thanksgiving is at the end of November. People eat turkey, classic pies, and festive sides. Appetizer=>shrimps cocktail Starter=>butternut squash soup Desserts=> rustic fig tart, pumpkin cheesecake.
7. Juliette Gaugain and Elnore Sabir- -Behier ! Juliette Gaugain and Elnore Sabir- -Behier ! THE END THE END