About us - HDFC Chubb General Protection - PowerPoint PPT Presentation

slide1 l.
Skip this Video
Loading SlideShow in 5 Seconds..
About us - HDFC Chubb General Protection PowerPoint Presentation
About us - HDFC Chubb General Protection

play fullscreen
1 / 15
Download Presentation
Views
Download Presentation

About us - HDFC Chubb General Protection

Presentation Transcript

  1. About us - HDFC Chubb General Insurance • Joint venture with Chubb Corporation, USA - a leading property & casualty insurer • with $ 30 Billion in assets; • 5th largest global insurance company; • the 3rd most respected financialcompany by the Financial Times • Paid up capital at Rs 101 Crores with HDFC holding 74% & Chubb Corporation the remaining 26% • HDFC & Chubb collectively bring an experience of over a 100 years in the financial sector

  2. HDFC Bank Limited – APP HC • Accident Protection Plan Hospital Cash- APP- HC • Offers 5 options from a minimum coverage of Rs. 15 Lacs to a maximum of Rs. 75 Lacs • Offers to pay a benefit up to the maximum Sum Insured in the event of Accidental Death or Permanent Disability • The cover provided is applicable 24 hours a day, 7 day a week, 365 / 366 days of the year • The individual stands protected by this Personal Accident cover in India and any other location worldwide

  3. Accident Protection Plan - Hospital Cash • Key benefits of the plan - • Accidental Death - Covers the insured in case of loss of life in an accident up to 100 % of the Sum Insured. • Permanent Disability - Pays a benefit up to the maximum Sum Insured if the insured is permanently disabled due to an accident. • Broken Bones - Pays up to the maximum Sum Insured in the event of bodily injury resulting in broken bones due to an accident

  4. Accident Protection Plan - Hospital Cash Key benefits of the plan (cont’d) • Temporary Total Disability: Pays a weekly benefit up to maximum of 52 weeks if an accident causes disablement that prevents the insured person from engaging in or giving attention to his/her usual occupation.(1 week time deductible applicable) • Last Rites: Pays a benefit towards the cost of the funeral of the insured person if an accident causes loss of life. • Hospital Cash:Provides a daily benefit of Rs. 1,000 up to a maximum of 30 days in case of hospitalization due to an Accident.

  5. Accident Protection Plan- Hospital Cash • Permanent Total Disability - Table of benefits

  6. Accident Protection Plan- Hospital Cash • Broken Bones - Table of benefits

  7. Accident Protection Plan- Hospital Cash • Broken Bones - Table of benefits (cont’d)

  8. Accident Protection Plan- Hospital Cash (Premium amount in Rs.)

  9. Accident Protection Plan- Hospital Cash • Policy renewal & premium - Annual • Paymode is • Standing Instructions / Cheque / Credit Card • 5% benefit on renewal - Increase in Sum Insured on renewals on the basic Sum Insured for accidental death and permanent disability up to a maximum of 2 years

  10. Accident Protection Plan- Hospital Cash • Negative List: • Armed Forces (Army / Navy / Air Force) • Para-military Forces (BSF, RAF, CRPF, etc) • Professional Sports Persons • Hazardous Sports (Bungee jumping, Jet-Skiing, Para-gliding, etc) • Merchant Navy • Airline Pilots • Off-shore Workers (Oil rigs / Drilling platforms)

  11. Recap on product • Benefits • AD (100% of Sum Insured), PTD (up to 100% of Sum Insured) Broken Bones (up to the Sum Insured), Hospital Cash ( 1000 per day ), Last rites and Temporary Total disablement. • Annual policy with 5% additional benefit on Sum Insured at renewal • Sum Insured • 5 plans - Sum Insured Rs. 15 lakh to Rs 75 lakh • Premiums ranging from Rs. 2,695 to Rs.19,014 • Payment methods • Direct Debit (HDFC Bank Accounts)/ Credit Card/Cheque

  12. Mandatory requirements on proposal form • Name, address & contact number • Date of birth & sex • Beneficiary or nominee details • Selection of plan - Sum Insured • Payment instruction - Standing Instruction/Credit Card/Cheque • Proof of income above 25 Lakhs sum insured • Signature on proposal form - MOST IMPORTANT

  13. Claims • HDFC Chubb provides a call-center to address any claim related calls • This call-center is not limited to the geographic locations of our operations - All India coverage supported by a toll-free line1 800 226 226 • In the event of having to notify a claim, telephone calls shall be addressed by trained personnel and guidance will be provided • All claims registered with HDFC Chubb shall be settled in 7 working days from the date of receiving complete documentation

  14. Thank you