Character Pledges for Personal Growth
These two pledges serve as a reminder to stay true to oneself, strive for personal growth, and approach each day with positivity and purpose.
- Uploaded on | 0 Views
About Character Pledges for Personal Growth
PowerPoint presentation about 'Character Pledges for Personal Growth'. This presentation describes the topic on These two pledges serve as a reminder to stay true to oneself, strive for personal growth, and approach each day with positivity and purpose.. The key topics included in this slideshow are Character development, personal growth, positivity, purpose, pledge,. Download this presentation absolutely free.
1. The Wooden Pledge* (from Character Counts!) I pledge to improve and safeguard my character and to myself be true being faithful to my convictions in all I say and do. I will strive to do what's right and let my conscience be my guide knowing my worth is measured by what I am inside.
2. I'll take on each day enthusiastically and give every task my all I will not whine, complain, or make excuses, even if I fall. I will live my life with purpose, thinking ahead and having a plan I will never allow what I can't do to interfere with what I can.
3. I will find opportunity in adversity and do things right the first time through and never be afraid to change or to try something new. I will be patient, poised, and confident, working toward each goal being sure to govern my emotions and demonstrating self-control.
4. I will count my blessings daily and be grateful for what I possess getting joy from moderation and avoiding all excess. I will work hard and take initiative in order to excel and I'll make big things happen by doing the little things well.
5. I will pursue victory with honor, not letting praise or criticism change how I act and I'll strive to be worthy of pride and emulation, in reputation and in fact. I will be sincere, honest, and loyal, worthy of other's trust I will be respectful and responsible, doing what I must.
6. I will always act with fairness and show others how much I care and I'll be a good citizen and always do my share. I will live my life with dignity, passion, and fun and make each day my masterpiece when all is said and done.