EFI Color Profiler Suite: Best Profiling Solution for EFI Server Printers
EFI Color Profiler Suite delivers a unique integration with EFI servers, including spot color libraries, calibration, device link profiles, and monitor profiles for soft proofing. It provides synergies with EFI ColorproofXF and Color Verifier, offering advanced and intuitive tools that work in any printing environment.
- Uploaded on | 5 Views
About EFI Color Profiler Suite: Best Profiling Solution for EFI Server Printers
PowerPoint presentation about 'EFI Color Profiler Suite: Best Profiling Solution for EFI Server Printers'. This presentation describes the topic on EFI Color Profiler Suite delivers a unique integration with EFI servers, including spot color libraries, calibration, device link profiles, and monitor profiles for soft proofing. It provides synergies with EFI ColorproofXF and Color Verifier, offering advanced and intuitive tools that work in any printing environment.. The key topics included in this slideshow are EFI Color Profiler Suite, EFI servers, Fiery, Splash, MicroPress, spot color libraries, calibration, device link profiles, monitor profiles, advanced tools,. Download this presentation absolutely free.
1. EFI Color Profiler Suite Product Presentation Name Last Name
2. EFI Color Profiler Suite Delivers unique EFI server* integration with: Spot color libraries. Calibration. Device link profiles. Monitor profiles for soft-proofing. Color control bar. Provides synergies with EFI ColorproofXF and Color Verifier. Offers the best profiling solution with a dvanced, intuitive tools that work in any printing environment and are especially suited for printers driven by EFI servers.* * EFI servers: Fiery , Splash and MicroPress
3. One Profiling Solution with All the Tools Monitor Profiler Inspector Profiler new! EFI Color Verifier new! Device Linker new! Profile Editor new! Printer Profiler enhanced! Graphic arts professionals can create, visualize, test and edit color profiles using a single profiling solution . Compatibility between tools is guaranteed . Software Modules Profile Creation Profile Evaluation Quality Assurance
4. Why Buy the Color Profiler Suite? Optimum color quality. Optimization of investment. Productivity. Shortened learning curves. Optimum color consistency. Simplified purchase and support. Cost savings.
5. Unique Competitive Advantages Delivers the best value for the investment. Integrates with EFI servers. Comes with all the necessary tools in one profiling solution. Provides ability to create Fiery ColorWise calibration goal in printer profile. Offers automated selection of toner limits presets. Can make an averaged profile for multiple printer sites. Includes EFI Color Verifier. Uses Inspector to compare: Color gamut of printer to offset press. Spot colors to printer. Offers Device Link profile creation as standard feature.
6. New Key Features and Enhancements New software modules: Profile Editor, Profile Inspector, Device Linker, Printer Profiler for RGB, EFI Color Verifier. Totally new intuitive user interface. Web license activation . Software updates via In ternet. Integration with EFI servers . Increased speed for EFI ES-1000 spectrophotometer. New packaging. Context Help. Support for ICC v.4.
7. Software Modules EFI Color Profiler Suite
8. Monitor Profiler Calibrates and creates ICC profiles for CRT, LCD and laptop displays : Easy and advanced modes. User definable luminance settings. Chromatic adaptation formula. Gray balance optimizations. Profiler summary report . Profile reminder. Share color with confidence and get consistent results from multiple displays and workstations. See the color you expect when you send their files to the printer, minimizing printing costs and shortening job preparation times.
9. Printer Profiler RGB CMYK RGB CMYK RGB CMYK Supports a wider range of printers, so now, there is one profiling solution for all the printers and monitors. Possesses flexible and intuitive interface that makes it easy to use, dramatically decreases rework and reduces profiling errors. RGB CMYK RGB CMYK
10. Printer Profiler (contd.) Offers faster profiling process and unbeatable profile accuracy for printers driven by EFI Fiery servers. Ensures consistent color across output devices and to get the most from your color output device. Gains color consistency across printers and color quality stability. Minimizes color variations in the printed output of a single printer. Access the tools at three different stages. Optimize calibration.* Pre-populate toner settings for EFI servers. Create ICC profiles from an average: For a single printer. For many printers. * Only for Fiery servers
11. Profiler Inspector Comparison of an inkjet profile with SWOP gamut Provides flexible 3D Gamut View : CMYK profiles. RGB profiles. Spot colors . Compares two profiles. Offers front side and backside view. Integrates the ES-1000. Avoids creating wrong profiles by previewing the profile to detect potential measurement issues. Provides intuitive analysis tool that shortens users learning curves, making solution adoption faster. Predicts color rendering by comparing input and output profiles and by seeing the location of spot colors .
12. Device Linker Excellent way of having printer A deliver the color output like printer B for: Backward compatibility. Production mat ching. Simple creation of ICC device link profiles. Supported by Fiery, Splash and MicroPress. Deliver consistent color in environments that require simplified, controlled color reproduction. Allows a simpler and more easily controlled RGB source and CMYK simulation color transformations.
13. Profile Editor Is WYSIWYG and intuitive tool for modifying an existing color profile for a CMYK or RGB output device. Fine tunes color profiles. Gray balance. Skin tones. Memory colors. Selective colors. White point. Includes reference images to visually evaluate the changes. Fully integrates direct measurements from the ES-1000. Gives flexibility to either use the default reference images or uses the customers own reference image. Avoids duplicating and compromising memory storage at the client. Can reside in remote locations. Widens color reference possibilities by using the ES-1000 as another source to measure colors and indicates white point targets.
14. EFI Color Verifier Verifies color accuracy in printing production for in-house proofing or production in local and remote locations. Offers measurement based verification of color accuracy. Reduces approval time periods. Verifies printer consistency during a normal work day. Serves as excellent tool for ensuring color accuracy and repeatability. Essential tool in the quality control process. Easily evaluates color accuracy and consistency in proofing and production environments.
15. Other Great Features and Enhancements
16. Hardware Enhancements Increases reading speed for ES-1000. Improves ruler for easy one-handed operation with fewer errors. Provides new backup board that delivers consistent white background color. Comes with new carrying case that accommodates all ES-1000 components. Reading patches is a fluid and effortless one-hand scanning operation with no pauses required at the end of each row. The ES-1000 achieves greater, error-free patch recognition, resulting in less re-reading of patches or rows. With the soft-sided carry bag , users can easily transport their ES-1000 with confidence that all components are well protected.
17. Demo Mode Customers can experience the EFI Color Profiler Suite before purchasing. Enables potential customers to experience the functionality of the product to make better purchase decisions. Speeds up the sales cycle process. Facilitates the demonstration of the product minimizing the investment required for the demo rooms.
18. New Web Based License Activation Can download the license from any computer with Internet access. Is flexible, simple and fast. Allows software upgrades of EFI Color Profiler. Delivers the ability for customers to recover the license file in case of loss. Saves time with the instantaneous license delivery.
19. Check for Updates Automatically checks for updates via the Internet Comes with user defined frequency. Keeps the EFI Color Profiler Suite updated without user intervention or manual instigation.
20. Context Help Context Help adapts the message for a particular active window. Helps the user achieve the task by eliminating the need to search the user manual or Help menus for answers.
21. EFI Color Profiler Suite Configurations : 1. Color Profiler Suite Software + ES-1000 UV or non-UV versions. 2. Color Profiler Suite Upgrade from v1.5 to Suite. 3. Color Profiler Suite Upgrade.
22. Perceived Value For Fiery Customers 123% Perceived value (pts)
23. Delivers the Best Value for the Investment
24. Overview of Unique Competitive Advantages Delivers the best value for the investment. Integrates with EFI servers. Comes with all the necessary tools in one profiling solution. Provides ability to create Fiery ColorWise calibration goal in printer profile. Offers automated selection of toner limits presets. Can make an averaged profile for multiple printer sites. Includes EFI Color Verifier. Uses Inspector to compare: Color gamut of printer to offset press. Pantone colors to printer. Offers Device Link profile creation as standard feature.