GA HITEC: Your Trusted Advisor for EHR Meaningful Use and HIT
GA HITEC provides value added services for EHR implementation and support, HIE outreach and education, HIT infrastructure, practice management, and more to help Georgia providers meet meaningful use requirements and improve clinical outcomes.
- Uploaded on | 0 Views
About GA HITEC: Your Trusted Advisor for EHR Meaningful Use and HIT
PowerPoint presentation about 'GA HITEC: Your Trusted Advisor for EHR Meaningful Use and HIT'. This presentation describes the topic on GA HITEC provides value added services for EHR implementation and support, HIE outreach and education, HIT infrastructure, practice management, and more to help Georgia providers meet meaningful use requirements and improve clinical outcomes.. The key topics included in this slideshow are meaningful use, HIT, EHR implementation, HIE outreach, practice management, clinical outcomes,. Download this presentation absolutely free.
1. Your Trusted Advisor for EHR Meaningful Use and HIT HomeTown Health Health IT Workshop September 25, 2014 Carmen L. Hughes Executive Director, GA-HITEC
2. 3,955 EPs and 56 CAH/RH DCH ONC Healthcare Systems Statewide Tech Partnerships Community and Professional Partnerships GHIN GA-HITEC Supports Georgia Providers & Hospitals
3. MU Stages 1-3 Barrier Mitigation via value-added services EHR Implementation Resource & Support Boots on the Ground Distance Learning Web- based training Outreach, Education & Training Lab Interface HIE outreach and education Service Area HIE Ga Health Connect HIT Infrastructure PCMH, PQRS, Privacy & Security Risk Assessment Practice Management Workflow Design Improve clinical outcomes Practice Management EHR adoption Vendor utilization Research HIT Center EMR Implementation Resource & Support Cloud-based Technical Solutions Practice Management Outreach, Education & Training Evolution of GA-HITEC Services
4. Partnering to Provide Value-Added HIT Services
5. Partnership for CAH/RH Support EHR Incentive Program Attestation Support Education & Training GA-HITEC Online Training Center 59 online courses 5 certifications e-Newsletter Informational e-mail Tipsheet CIO Advisory/Roundtable Health IT Workshop UPDATE: Additional MU Attestation support offered to Eligible Providers
6. Meaningful Use Progress: CAH/RH 100% 82% 82% Projecting 4 Hospitals to achieve MU by Dec 2014: Warm Springs Medical Center Candler County Hospital Habersham Medical Center Dorminy Medical Center
7. September 30, 2014 : End of 2014 fiscal year and end of the 2014 reporting period for eligible hospitals November 30, 2014 at 11:59 pm ET : Attestation deadline for Medicare eligible hospitals for the 2014 program year
8. Meaningful Use Progress: EPs Only 400 EPs to GO Nationally!
9. Service Area Health Information Exchange
10. Sustainable Partnerships Liaison Technologies is a global integration and data management company. Liaison has more than 350 employees worldwide and has offices in five states - GA, CA, WA, OR, and IL. Corporate headquarters is in Alpharetta, Georgia . Outside US, Liaison has offices in Finland, United Kingdom, Netherlands, and Sweden. We are the worlds leading provider of diagnostic testing , information and services that patients and doctors need to make better healthcare decisions. Our services range from routine blood tests such as total cholesterol, Pap testing and white blood cell count to complex, gene- based and molecular testing. GAHTEC is the ONC designated Regional Extension Center for the state of Georgia. GAHITEC provides technical support to over 4000 providers and 56 critical access and rural hospitals to meet meaningful use. Also serves as the Georgia CMS/DCH REC program for specialist; currently working with CHOA, Georgia CSBs, and community providers.
11. GAHITEC / GaHC Customer Service Center Liaison Technical Support Meaningful Use Education and training Connection to DCH clinical quality initiatives Membership management Medicaid & Medicare Attestation and updates PCMH consultation Practice Management Services Other provider Services GA-DCH Georgia Health Connect SAHIE Providers and Hospitals Small independent practices Small independent hospitals Rural communities Underserved communities Greater community of need
12. Healthcare Data Management Platform Turning Data into Actionable Information Physicians Patients Payers Health Information Exchanges Accountable Care Organizations Other Third Parties Ambulatory Practices Clean, well-defined, well-orchestrated flow of information to best-of-breed analytics engine Clean, well-defined, well-orchestrated flow of information to best-of-breed analytics engine Performing the function of CONNECTING, INTEGRATING, AGGREGATING and HARMONIZING health data
13. Membership services to providers and hospitals How do we provide comprehensive support to providers? This includes MU advisory , practice management, ICD-10, Privacy and Security, disease management and other clinical quality tools? HIE technical services to small practices and hospitals What does joining the network mean to a medical practice related to interoperability and MU?
14. Georgia Health Connect Advantages Exchange of Health Data Interoperability with GAHIN Lab orders and results Clinical Record (CCD) Claims Data Medication Reconciliation Transitions of Care Helping independent practices Neutrality, Flexibility, Agility Secure Exchange of Information Decrease Cost for Sustainability Aggregating the Data Coordination of Care Improve Quality of Care
15. Georgia Health Connect Offerings Feature Description Patient Data Repository & Longitudinal Patient Clinical Viewer Liaison Health Data Management Platform (HDM) and a web application to view the aggregated patient clinical data. The web application will be added to Provider Portal. Provider Portal and Quality Reporting (PQRS/BTE) CECity MedConcert Portal with integration of data from Liaison HDM Direct Messaging Service Direct Messaging will be implemented by GaHIN via Medicity. For EHRs that support Direct, providers will use their EHRs for sending and receiving messages with other GaHIN members. If the EHRs do not support Direct, then a web application will be provided by GaHIN and we will provide a hyperlink to that application from CECity MedConcert Portal. Single sign on is not supported by that web application so we will just provide a hyperlink. Integration with GaHIN Data is made available to the GaHIN via integration between Liaison HDM and GaHIN via Truven using IHE PIX and XDS.b profiles as defined by GaHIN specification. Practice/Clinic/hospitals Connectivity CCDA and/or Claims integration Connectivity between Liaison HDM and Clinics/Practices/hospitals with integration for access to CCDA documents. ** (May require vendor interface extra fees not included) Electronic Lab and Radiology Orders and Results Liaison EMR-Link and/or Quest Care360 (Quest Lab only) **(Extra fees may apply usually funded by the lab/rad) Georgia Health Connect Collaboration Package Patient Personal Health Record Microsoft HealthVault will be populated with patient information from the Health Data Management platform (CCD/Lab Information) Medication Reconciliation Dr. First medication reconciliation Other GaHIN-Provided Services Additional services that are offered by GaHIN, such as connectivity to Georgia Registry of Immunization Transactions and Services (GRITS), National eHealth Exchange, Syndromic surveillance reporting will be added as available. Georgia Health Connect Collaboration PLUS
16. Georgia Health Connect Architecture Provider Portal Medication Reconciliation Medication Reconciliation Lab Orders/Results **( Extra fees may apply ) SSO Longitudinal Patient Clinical Viewer Quality Reporting & Improvement PQRS & BTE Liaison Health Data Management Platform GAHIN Practices & Hospitals HL7 CCDA XDS.b & PIX sync Immunizations / Public Health Reporting Radiology Orders/Results Radiology Orders/Results Liaison Integration Platform Immunizations / Public Health Reporting Personal Health Record Personal Health Record Direct Messaging Foundational Solution (Georgia Health Connect Collaboration) Secondary Options (Georgia Health Connect Collaboration PLUS) Secondary Options (Georgia Health Connect Collaboration PLUS)
17. Your Trusted Advisor for EHR Meaningful Use and HIT www.ga-hitec.org (877) 658-1990 Additional Resources: www.cms.gov www.healthit.gov