"High Level Threats to Humanity: Solutions and Ethics"
Robert David Steele presents solutions and ethical considerations for the ten high level threats identified by the United Nations High Level Panel on Threats, Challenges, and Change.
- Uploaded on | 1 Views
About "High Level Threats to Humanity: Solutions and Ethics"
PowerPoint presentation about '"High Level Threats to Humanity: Solutions and Ethics"'. This presentation describes the topic on Robert David Steele presents solutions and ethical considerations for the ten high level threats identified by the United Nations High Level Panel on Threats, Challenges, and Change.. The key topics included in this slideshow are . Download this presentation absolutely free.
1. Steele-Yale-6 Reality Intelligence Tired Wired Ethics Solutions Eight Tribes OSE M4IS2 New Mind Robert David Steele CEO (pro bono) Earth Intelligence Network A Virginia Non-Profit (501c3) 6 February 2014 Trumbull Room, Branford College http://tinyurl.com/
3. Ten High-Level Threats to Humanity 01 Poverty 02 Infectious Disease 03 Environmental Degradation 04 Inter-State Conflict 05 Civil War 06 Genocide 07 Other Atrocities 08 Proliferation 09 Terrorism 10 Transnational Crime High-Level Panel on Threats, Challenges, & Change, A More Secure World: Our Shared Responsibility (United Nations, December 2004)
4. 01 Agriculture 02 Diplomacy 03 Economy 04 Education 05 Energy 06 Family 07 Health 08 Immigration 09 Justice 10 Security 11 Society 12 Water Twelve Core National Policies
5. Preliminary Holistic Analytic Model Core Gaps in Holistic Analysis Essential to Future-Proofing What US IC Focuses On.. Nigeria
6. Whole Systems Analytics
7. What Form Might Intelligence Take?
8. Collection Human Technical Analysis Current Estimative Covert Action Black Ops Mind Ops Counter- intelligence Defensive Offensive Leadership Mindset Courage First & Second Era Intelligence
13. Why Is Intelligence So Feeble Part I? Money, Sex, & Spotlight Trump Secrets
14. Why Is Intelligence So Feeble Part II? Secrecy & Technology Displaced Integrity & Decision-Support Intelligence Is: Actionable Answers Decision-Support Evidence-Based Holistic Process Intelligence Is Not: Applied Knowledge Beliefs in Isolation Consciousness Covert Action Espionage Secret Information Wisdom
15. 1/3 Cost of War Would Fund Rich Peace!
16. Third Era of Intelligence: Integrity, Smart Nations, World Brain
17. Economic and social threats, including 95% Poverty 99% Infectious Disease 95% Environmental Degradation 90% Interstate conflict 75% Internal conflict, including 90% Civil War 85% Genocide 95% Other Large-Scale Atrocities 95% Nuclear, radiological, chemical, and biological WMD 75% Terrorism 80% Transnational organized crime 80% Utility of Open Sources
19. Fragmented Knowledge Humanities Religion & Spirituality Philosophy Fragmented Scientific Paradigms
20. No Tools We Asked for This in 1985
21. No Organizational Intelligence
30. We do not lack for information. - - - - - - - - - - - We lack for integrity and compassion . Always On, Always Free: Phi Beta Iota the Public Intelligence Blog The truth at any cost lowers all others costs.