The Dream Catcher: Native American Legends and Activities
In this article, we explore the Native American legend of the dream catcher and how it can inspire us to pursue our dreams. We also provide extension activities, including two extreme sports challenges, that can help us achieve our goals.
- Uploaded on | 0 Views
About The Dream Catcher: Native American Legends and Activities
PowerPoint presentation about 'The Dream Catcher: Native American Legends and Activities'. This presentation describes the topic on In this article, we explore the Native American legend of the dream catcher and how it can inspire us to pursue our dreams. We also provide extension activities, including two extreme sports challenges, that can help us achieve our goals.. The key topics included in this slideshow are Dream catcher, Native American, legend, extreme sports, goals,. Download this presentation absolutely free.
1. Unit 1 The Dream Chaser Extension Activities
2. Extreme Sports The Dream Catcher Activity One Activity Two
3. The Dream Catcher
4. Native Americans use dream catchers to protect sleeping individuals from being haunted by bad dreams, while letting sweet dreams through.
5. In the Lokota legend, people can use the web to help reach their goals, make good use of their ideas, dreams and visions.
6. Do you have dreams to catch or chase?
7. Dr. Martin Luther King had a dream that one day all humans would be equal, black or white .
8. Jane Goodall contributes her lifetime to be the chimpanzee guardian .
9. Wang Chien-ming realizes his dream pitch by pitch.
10. Bill Gates follows his heart and builds a computer software empire.
11. These people have their dreams and try hard to realize them.
12. And you? Whats your dream?
13. How will you web your dream catcher to realize your dream? Share your idea with your classmates.
14. End of Activity One
15. Extreme Sports
16. What are extreme sports? Extreme sports are about exhilaration, skills and danger. With very few rules, people who take part in use their skills and experience to control the risks.
17. Now, guess if the sports listed below are extreme sports or not.
18. Big Wave Surfing Yes. No.
19. Mountain Biking Yes. No.
20. SkateboardingVert Ramps (Skating pipes like the one in the picture) Yes. No.
21. BMXing Yes. No.
22. Whitewater Canoeing Yes. No. (You need to know how to roll your canoe if your boat turns over.)
23. Rock climbing Yes. No. (There is no rope. Only your skill protects you.)
24. Yes, its extreme sports!
25. Wrong answer!
26. End of Activity Two