The Wedding of the Lamb: A Glorious Celebration in Heaven
Revelation 19:6-9 describes a scene of great joy and celebration in heaven as the wedding of the Lamb takes place. The bride, clothed in fine linen, is ready to be joined with her groom. This event signifies the ultimate union between Christ and His church.
- Uploaded on | 0 Views
About The Wedding of the Lamb: A Glorious Celebration in Heaven
PowerPoint presentation about 'The Wedding of the Lamb: A Glorious Celebration in Heaven'. This presentation describes the topic on Revelation 19:6-9 describes a scene of great joy and celebration in heaven as the wedding of the Lamb takes place. The bride, clothed in fine linen, is ready to be joined with her groom. This event signifies the ultimate union between Christ and His church.. The key topics included in this slideshow are Wedding of the Lamb, Revelation 19, great multitude, fine linen, Lord God Almighty,. Download this presentation absolutely free.
1. Rick Snodgrass
2. Revelation 19:6-9 Then I heard what sounded like a great multitude, like the roar of rushing waters and like loud peals of thunder, shouting:
3. Revelation 19:7-8 Hallelujah! For our Lord God Almighty reigns. Let us rejoice and be glad and give him glory! For the wedding of the Lamb has come, and his bride has made herself ready. Fine linen, bright and clean, was given her to wear.
4. Revelation 19:9 (Fine linen stands for the righteous acts of Gods holy people.) Then the angel said to me, Write this: Blessed are those who are invited to the wedding supper of the Lamb! And he added, These are the true words of God.
5. Three Parts of a Hebrew Wedding 1. Engagement : Establishing a covenant
6. Ephesians 5:25-27 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word, and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless.
7. Three Parts of a Hebrew Wedding 2. Betrothal : Fulfilling a commitment 1. Engagement : Establishing a covenant
8. John 14:1-3 Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me. My Fathers house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.
9. John 14:4-6 You know the way to the place where I am going. Thomas said to him, Lord, we dont know where you are going, so how can we know the way? Jesus answered, I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
10. 2. Betrothal : Fulfilling a commitment 3. Wedding : Finding an uncertain time for a certain coming Three Parts of a Hebrew Wedding 1. Engagement : Establishing a covenant
11. Matthew 25:1-3 At that time the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. Five of them were foolish and five were wise. The foolish ones took their lamps but did not take any oil with them.
12. Matthew 25:4-6 The wise ones, however, took oil in jars along with their lamps. The bridegroom was a long time in coming, and they all became drowsy and fell asleep. At midnight the cry rang out: Heres the bridegroom! Come out to meet him!