AMTRANS Programme Timetable
An overview of the AMTRANS Programme, launched in 2001 with a multi-annual financing scheme that runs until 2005. The programme's reference documents include information packages, programmatic documents, proposal and evaluator guides, and reference terms for priority projects.
- Uploaded on | 0 Views
About AMTRANS Programme Timetable
PowerPoint presentation about 'AMTRANS Programme Timetable'. This presentation describes the topic on An overview of the AMTRANS Programme, launched in 2001 with a multi-annual financing scheme that runs until 2005. The programme's reference documents include information packages, programmatic documents, proposal and evaluator guides, and reference terms for priority projects.. The key topics included in this slideshow are AMTRANS Programme, financing scheme, reference documents, programmatic document, proposal guide, evaluator guide,. Download this presentation absolutely free.
3. PROGRAMMES TIMETABLE The AMTRANS Programme has been launched in 2001, the same year of the first organised competition; The projects financing scheme is multi-annual and presently covers the 2001-2005 period, 2005 being legislated as the closing year of the Programme; The competitions of 2004 are the last who still permit the financing of the types of projects already known; The reference documents of the Programme are: Information Package (yearly revised , programmatic document of MECT); Guide for Proposal (document elaborated by PMU); Guide for Evaluator (document elaborated by PMU); Reference Terms for priority projects (documents elaborated by the financing petitioner); The legal base for the Programmes Management Methodology and for the projects financing within the Programme is the Governmental Decision 48/98 , yearly materialised by Minister Orders for the competitions/bids organisation within the limits of the financing schemes; The financing from the state budget is considered State Aid and and must be reported to the Competition Council/Competition Offices.
8. THE STRUCTURE OF THE PROGRAMME A. The subprogram Spatial planning and Urbanism , with the modules: The module A1 . Spatial planning The module A2 . Urbanism The module A3 . Lodging concept The module A4 . Management and Urban Marketing B. The subprogram Constructions and Public Works , with the modules: The module B1 . Constructions The module B2 . Urban Public Works The module B3 . Constructions Economy and Constructions Management C. The subprogram Transportation , with the modules: The module C1 . The Rehabilitation, Modernization and Development of Transport Infrastructure The module C2 . The Alignment of National Transport System to the European System The module C3 . Modern Means of Transport and Equipment The module C4 . The Durable Development in Transportation The module C5 . The Improvement of Travelers Comfort and Increase Safety and Security in Transportation The module C6 . Macroeconomic Politics in Transportation The AMTRANS Programme
12. Financed Projects starting with 2003 Total: 72 projects Territorial Distribution: BUCHAREST - 54 projects; IASI- 3 projects; CLUJ - 2 projects TIMISOARA - 3 projects; GALATI - 4 projects; BRAILA- 2 projects; CRAIOVA -2 projects; PLOIESTI- 1 project; SIBIU-1project Projects are coordinated by: 59 organisations with research and development main profile ; 8 universities; 5 economic agents which undertake R&D activities. .
14. Priority Projects financed starting with 2003 Total: 5 projects Territorial distribution: BUCHAREST-3projects; IASI -1 project; CAMPULUNG MUSCEL-1 project Projects are coordinated by: 4 organisations with research and development main profile 1 higher education unity
15. Financed Projects in 2001- 2003 Total: 140 projects Territorial Distribution: BUCHAREST - 110 projects IASI - 7 projects CLUJ - 3 projects TIMISOARA - 6 projects GALATI - 6 projects CRAIOVA - 3 projects BRAILA-2 projects PLOIESTI-1 project SIBIU-1 project CAMPULUNG M.-1 project Projects are coordinated by: 50 organisations with research and development main profile ; 8 universities; 5 economic agents which undertake R&D activities.
16. PROJECTS FINALISATION TIMETABLE Note:1project has been cancelled and 2 projects have been shifted from 2003 to 2004