The Final Call: Awe and Drama of Day of Atonement
Explore the most solemn day on the Hebrew calendar - Day of Atonement, also known as Yawm Kippur. The Final Call, an apocalyptic image by Jewish artist Yossi Rosenstein, captures the dramatic essence of this momentous event. Purchase this beautiful artwork online at Art.com.
- Uploaded on | 0 Views
About The Final Call: Awe and Drama of Day of Atonement
PowerPoint presentation about 'The Final Call: Awe and Drama of Day of Atonement'. This presentation describes the topic on Explore the most solemn day on the Hebrew calendar - Day of Atonement, also known as Yawm Kippur. The Final Call, an apocalyptic image by Jewish artist Yossi Rosenstein, captures the dramatic essence of this momentous event. Purchase this beautiful artwork online at Art.com.. The key topics included in this slideshow are Day of Atonement, Yawm Kippur, Tishrei, Hebrew calendar, Yossi Rosenstein,. Download this presentation absolutely free.
1. Day of Atonement (Leviticus 23) Of all the appointed times, holy days, divine show and tells or divine enactments and festive seasons the Day of Atonement is the most solemn day on the Hebrew calendar. It comes in the fall season in the month of Tishrei, the tenth day of the 7 th month . This wonderful apocalyptic image called The Final Call is by Jewish artist Yossi Rosenstein. His work can be purchased online at art.com. This work very beautifully captures the awe and drama of the final wrap-up Yawm Kippur as it unfolds into holy history on the last day of this age.
2. 1. Day of Atonement and the Last Day 2. The Day of Atonement and the High Priest of the Melchizedek Priesthood.
4. As we see in the scripture here in Leviticus 23 the Day of Atonement is a very serious and holy day. It is the Day of Covering for the entire Nation and Congregation / Church of Israel . Every person of age and accountable before God is called to fast and to afflict their souls for 24 hours from sunset on the 9 th day to sunset of that 10 th day of Tishrei .
5. Leviticus 23 26 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 27 Also on the tenth day of this seventh month there shall be a day of atonement: it shall be an holy convocation unto you; and ye shall afflict your souls, and offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD . 28 And ye shall do no work in that same day: for it is a day of atonement, to make an atonement for you before the LORD your God. 29 For whatsoever soul it be that shall not be afflicted in that same day, he shall be cut off from among his people .
6. To put the Day of Atonement in its proper context lets take a quick overview of the Seven Feasts of the Lord . These are seven moeds or seven appointed times. They are seven ordained holidays of the Holy One of Israel .
7. The 7 Feasts of Israel (Leviticus 23)
8. The 7 Feasts of Israel (Leviticus 23) The feasts, moeds, or divine appointments are annual celebrations occurring during the Spring, Summer, and Fall. They are the seasonal camp-meetings of the Elect of Yehovah-God, the Holy One of Israel. These holy days are for both houses of Israel including Christians in the non-Jewish House of Israel. They are divine re-enactments of past events. These are Hebrew calendar dates consecrated or set aside by God. As Gods covenant people, we are exhorted to teach our children. So these appointed times are show and tell holidays showcasing Gods great acts in holy history. The seven feasts, moeds , or divine appointments are also waypoints in holy history. The three Fall Feasts still await their New Covenant fulfillment. Epic future events are slated to occur in future years and right on those special calendar dates. So we might call them dress rehearsals . All seven feasts will ultimately be fulfilled. They will be celebrated with their attendant sacrifices, throughout the coming Millennium of Messiah .
9. The 7 Feasts of Israel (Leviticus 23)
10. The Spring Feasts of Israel (Leviticus 23) Before homing in on the Fall Feasts and the Day of Atonement lets do a quick review of the the three Spring Feasts. As we look back we can see quite clearly that they have been fulfilled. Each holy day erupted into holy history in spectacular fashion and precisely on its assigned Hebrew calendar date . Thus the three Spring feasts and the Summer feast of Pentecost have each come into their ultimate fulfillment in the New Covenant.
12. Crucified on Passover Nisan 14, 32 A.D .
13. Buried on Unleavened Bread Nisan 15, 32 A.D.
14. Resurrected on Firstfruits Nisan 17, 32 A.D.
15. The Holy Spirit overflowed Israel to bless the Gentiles on the Day of Pentecost on the 50 th day from Firstfruits in the month of Sivan, 32 A.D.
16. So the Feast of Pentecost is the birthday of Israel as a nation.
17. The Feast of Pentecost was also the birthday of the Congregation of Messiah or Church as it came into its corporate fulfillment in the New Covenant
18. So the first four feasts over on the left have been fulfilled in the priestly ministry of God who has come as Emmanuel, God with us.
19. Two paracletes have come into this cosmos to be alongside us. The Son is featured in the first three appointed times. The Holy Spirit came in the fourth.
20. The three fall feasts over on the right are now awaiting their fulfillment in the New Covenant.
21. The Fall Feasts of Israel (Leviticus 23) Whereas the three Spring Feasts and the Summer Feast of Israel were showcased in past events the three Fall Feasts of Israel we see here have not yet erupted into their New Covenant fulfillment. So these three Fall Feasts are still shrouded in mystery. We need diligence in the Holy Scriptures and discernment in the Holy Spirit as we attempt to comprehend their meaning and anticipate their fulfillment. Just what will happen when they unfold into holy history? How will these feasts be fulfilled? We shall attempt to answer that question in this study.
23. This video will focus in on the middle of the three Fall Holy Days , that being the Day of Atonement . Messiah is unveiled as High Priest as well as being the coming King of kings . Jesus/Yeshua as the anointed One, Christ, or Messiah, comes as High Priest, not from the Levitical Priesthood or Rabbinical Priesthood, but as High Priest of the Order of Melchizedek .
25. In the former times under the Law of Moses the High Priest was of the Levitical Priesthood . He officiated on behalf of the nation of Israel under the Old Covenant. And every year on Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement, Day of Covering , the High Priest went in through the veil of the Temple from the Holy Place to the Holy of Holies .
27. Upon the Ark of the Covenant rested the Mercy Seat . And on this special day, the tenth day of Tishri , the High Priest of the Levitical Priesthood would sprinkle the blood of atonement on the mercy seat to cover the sin of the nation for that entire year .
29. Under the Old Covenant and in the sacrifices performed under the Levitical Priesthood the children of the faith of Abraham were saved by that faith. They were never saved by the blood of these animal sacrifices per se. These were all show-and-tell ordinances pointing to a greater sacrifice and an ultimate cleansing for righteousness that was yet to come.
31. People have always been saved the same way. They are saved by grace through faith in the atoning blood of the promised Sacrifice Lamb.
33. The ministry of the High Priest of the Levitical Priesthood came out of the Old Covenant which Yehovah-God cut with Israel as a nation at Mount Sinai .
34. This role of the High Priest under the Levitical Priesthood was well and good as far as it went. And God always has looked upon the hearts. He has always dealt with His covenant people on a personal and an individual level even when the covenant is being ministered to them at a national or corporate level.
36. Old Covenent High Priest Levitical Priesthood
37. Under the Old Covenant the children of the faith of Abraham were never saved by the blood of the animal sacrifices. These were all show-and-tell ordinances pointing to a greater sacrifice yet to come. People have always been saved the same way. They are saved by grace through faith in the atoning blood of the promised Sacrifice Lamb. But is there a High Priest who will take the atonement beyond the imputed righteousness that came under the Old Covenant? that comes to those who by faith see beyond the sacrificial blood of animals?
38. Old Covenent High Priest Levitical Priesthood ?
39. Is there a High Priest who will apply the ultimate blood of atonement to cover and carry away sin once and for all? Like for all eternity?
40. Old Covenent High Priest Levitical Priesthood ?
41. Yes there is. The High Priests we saw in the Hebrew Tabernacle and later in the first and second Temple served the nation of Israel in the ministry of the Levitical Priesthood . But the book of Hebrews spotlights a second and ultimate High Priest. Israels Messiah is presented in the New Covenant role of High Priest , not in the Levitical Priesthood but in the Melchizedek Priesthood .
42. Old Covenent High Priest Levitical Priesthood New Covenant High Priest Melchizedek Priesthood
44. In the book of Hebrews we are introduced to another High Priest, Someone who makes atonement not here on earth but above in the heavenly tabernacle. He is a High Priest after the o the Order of Melchizedek .
47. This video will focus in on the middle of the three Fall Holy Days , that being the Day of Atonement . And as we often note, artists who are inspired by God often get to the crux of the matter before religious authorities are aware of the unfolding truth. In this image and the one we saw earlier by Jewish artist Yossi Rosenstein, the ultimate Day of Atonement is clearly depicted as the last day of this age. It is an entry vortex into the Day of the Lord and the Apocalypse where Messiah is unveiled as High Priest and the coming King of kings.
48. And this image we saw earlier by Jewish artist Yossi Rosenstein reveals the full apocalyptic glory that will attend the ultimate final climactic Day of Atonement . It is important to know that this day which will erupt into holy history in spectacular fashion on the last day of this age . This will also be the day in which the trumpets of Jubilee are blown. It is an entry vortex into the Day of the Lord and the Apocalypse, the unveiling of Messiah as High Priest and King of kings.
50. So how does the Church observe and celebrate the Day of Atonement? The typical answer to that question is a blank stare. Day of Atonement? People ask? Whats that?
51. Day of Atonement? ? Whats that?
52. Yom Kippur right? Look, thats a Jewish holiday isnt it? What does it have to do with us? Well we are going to find out what it has got to do with us as we go forward in this study .
54. The Jewish house gathers in their synagogues on this day which they call Yawm Kippur , the Day of Covering . They observe a 24 hour period of fasting and self-examination. Prayers go up to ask YHVH-God to forgive the sins of the past year and help them as they enter the next year.
56. Here we see just how seriously Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement is regarded by some religious Jews. They take the matter of repentance before God very seriously. A religious Jew whips fellow worshippers with a leather strap as a symbolic punishment for his sins at a synagogue in Jerusalem, Israel. This traditional Malkot ceremony is conducted just hours before sunset and the start of Yom Kippur. The Jewish state comes to a complete halt for the Day of Atonement - a period of fasting, reflection and prayers. This is without doubt the holiest day on the Jewish calendar.
58. But the Yom Kippur, is still remembered as the day of covering, the day of blood atonement for sin. Sometimes rabbis kill a chicken in an annual ritual showcasing the blood of covering that must be present to cover sin. They do not get into any detail as to just how sin is to be atoned for. But like all blood sacrifices it can be performed as an act of faith in anticipation of an imputed atonement that will be provided by God.
60. It is difficult to know just how much the Day of Atonement, Day of Covering is appreciated by our Jewish fellow travelers, not only as a day of personal covering for sin but also as an epic future corporate Day of Covering. The blood of Israels promised Sacrifice Lamb, the ultimate blood of covering, will be brought up from the altar and into the Holy of Holies.
65. The blood of atonement has been seen all through holy history. This blood brings reconciliation between the God of Israel and those who would draw near to Him. This blood of the covenant is a covering for sin bringing reconciliation between God and man. This has been showcased on many occasions in Holy Scripture.
67. But, as we shall see, in the latter days, indeed on the very last day of this present evil age, there is to be an apocalyptic conclusion and a grand climax to all this.
68. Feast of Trumpets Tishrei 1 1260 days (Harlot rule) 1260 days (Beast AC rule) 1260 days (Harlot rule) Abomination of Desolation 7 years Copyright free Gavin Finley MD EndTimePilgrim.org YouTube GavinFinley 2550 days which equals 86 moons + 10 days inclusive 30 d 1260 + 30 = 1290 days 1260 + 1290 = 2550 days days (inclusive) Trumpets of Jubilee Day of Atonement Tishrei 10 The first two Fall Feasts are yet to be fulfilled. They will encompass the 70 th Week of Daniel and initiate and terminate the final seven years of this age. Day of the Lord
69. But on a certain future Hebrew calendar date in a certain future year the ultimate conclusive Holy Blood of Atonement will be brought up and applied to the mercy seat. On that conclusive wrap-up Day of Atonement the sin of the entire Nation and Congregation of the Holy One of Israel will be covered. This epic fulfillment of Yom Kippur is described in the Book of Hebrews. We shall be discussing this later in this PowerPoint and video.
71. The first blood sacrifice spoken of in Holy Scripture came after the sin in the Garden of Eden. After the fall God slew an animal and with the skins provided a covering for the nakedness of Adam and Eve. This was the first death after the fall and the first blood covering . It was type and a pattern of things to come.
73. Blood sacrifices were performed by holy men of old going back to righteous Abel. He brought a blood sacrifice before God that was accepted. His brother Cains bloodless sacrifice of vegetables was rejected. Out of bitterness Cain rose up and killed his brother Abel. These two brothers are prototypes of people that will be seen right up into the last days. Some people understand the necessity of sacrifice. And some do not.
74. Abels blood sacrifice is accepted by God.
75. After the Ark came to rest Noah offered up a blood sacrifice to God.
76. After the Ark came to rest Noah offered up a blood sacrifice to God.
77. The Torah, the teachings of Moses, tells of our father Abraham going up to sacrifice his son. God needed to see that His covenant partner Abraham was prepared to do this. But He did not allow it to happen. Isaac carried the wood and bore the burden for his own sacrifice up the hill.
79. This was a foreshadowing and a blood covenant release for Someone Else on Gods side of the Abrahamic covenant who was to follow. Someone from God and out of God would come along and He would perform a similar act of self-sacrifice.
81. Abraham was told, God will provide HIMSELF, a Lamb. He looked up and saw a ram, a substitute sacrifice. The thorns were wrapped around his head.
83. Just as they were here. The blood of atonement came down to the earth. This blood, the blood of the Lamb of God , is our ultimate covering for sin. And it is this blood that will sprinkle many nations and save many.
85. The Levitical priesthood officiates at the sacrifices for the nation of Israel. All these sacrifices were a pointer to that ultimate Sacrifice to come. The sacrifices will be performed in the coming Millennium. They will continue to be powerful object lessons showcasing the death of Israels innocent Sacrifice Lamb and the high price He paid for our redemption.
87. The blood sacrifice we saw when Yehoveh-God made covenant with Abraham were sin offerings offered up to God as an act of faith. The acceptance of these blood sacrifice brought reconciliation with God. But all these blood sacrifices were just tokens of that Ultimate Sacrifice and the ultimate covering for sin that would come later.
89. The grace, the ownership, and the expectation of full salvation afforded those who worshiped God in this way was total even though the blood sacrifice they offered was just a down-payment. But it was offered by faith as an earnest in expectation of the full payment and that would come later. God received that down payment and took care of the rest Himself.
91. The grace afforded those who worshiped God in this way was just a down-payment offered in expectation of that ultimate redemption that would be paid for and covered at a future time.
93. Because in the Springtime month of Nisan in a future year, Emmanuel, God with us would come into this cosmos. He would present Himself as the ultimate Sacrifice Lamb. And thus He would fulfill the Passover, the first of the Spring Feasts.
96. The blood covering in the Garden of Eden and all the blood sacrifices that followed were just tokens and a foreshadowing of that greater final covering for sin that God Himself would provide for the people of faith at the end of the story. God Himself as High Priest of Salem / shalom in His mercy and grace will preside over this ultimate Yom Kippur or Day of Covering bringing His atoning blood for reconciliation and sprinkling it on the mercy seat in the heavenly Tabernacle. He will do this at the very end of this evil age.
98. All the saints who have ever lived from both sides of Calvary have by grace through faith trusted God and found salvation under the atoning blood of Israels promised Sacrifice Lamb . By faith they looked to a final Yom Kippur and an ultimate blood covering yet to come. On a future Tishri 10 in the fall season of some future year the Day of Atonement will come into its final climactic fulfillment in the New Covenant.
100. This will be that final Day of Covering, Day of Atonement, Day of Reconciliation, Day of Settlement of Accounts .
102. It is important to know that Yawm Kippur, the Day of Atonement S is for 1. The Sanctuary, (the Holy of Holies) 2. The Altar 3. The Priests 4. The People (individually and corporately) 5. Aaron the High Priest who offers a bullock for Himself and for his priestly family of Levites. 6. The two goats at door of tabernacle. One offered as a sacrifice for the sin of the people, the other carries sin away.
104. In the book of Hebrews we read
105. 24 For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, which are the figures of the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us: 25 Nor yet that he should offer himself often, as the high priest entereth into the holy place every year with blood of others; 26 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . .but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself . 27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment :
106. So it is absolutely imperative that we also understand that this penultimate Day of Atonement will be the conclusion of the heavenly court case for the entire Nation and Congregation/Church of the Holy One of Israel.
108. This final judgment will be presided over by the Ancient of Days showcased in the book of Revelation. This same final judgment is referred to elsewhere in the New Testament as the Judgment Seat of Christ.
110. Implied in the Day of Atonement is the idea face to face.
112. As this age ends the books will be opened before the Ancient of days. The life of every living person, the good and the evil, will be laid bare and called to account before God. The righteous dead will also be judged and justified under the blood. All the saints, the covenant people of faith who have lived in times past or are still living at last day will be judged, accounted as righteous, and glorified for all eternity.
114. This is the very same final Judgment of Believers and non-believers spoken of by our Apostle Paul in 2Corinthians 5:10 where he says For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.
115. 2 Corinthians 5:10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.
116. The wicked who are living on earth at the end of this age will be sentenced to death at this very same final Judgment.
118. Evangelical Christians will protest saying that the judgment seat of Christ ; is merely a judgment for rewards only and it has no connection to Day of Atonement . Yom Kippur the final Day of Covering, Day of Reckoning, Day of Reconciliation relates to the Law and so it is not for the Church, the people under grace.
120. Evangelical Christians will affirm that the Day of Atonement, Yom Kippur and this final inspection and reconciliation of the books on a Day of Accounting relates to the Law. And so for them this final Day of Reckoning is a Jewish thing , not for the Church.
122. Many Christians will say that the Day of Atonement is a judgment for Israel and so it is different from what they call the BEMA Judgment Seat of Christ. Since the wicked are not raised until the Great White Throne Judgment at the end of the future Millennium they see the Judgment Seat of Christ as merely a nice way station for saved Christians on their way to heaven to collect their rewards before entering into the mansions.
123. But the passage we read states quite plainly that ALL will appear before the Judgment Seat of Christ. This must include the wicked. And the passage speaks of a judgment of things done in the body that are not only good but things done in the body that are bad .
124. 2 Corinthians 5:10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad .
125. There is also a timing issue involved here with the Day of Atonement that is quite problematical for dispensationalist Christians. As we see on one of their diagrams here, they will insist that the Age of Grace , the Age of the Church , will end seven years before the end of the age. And if this Jewish Day of Covering for sin occurs at the END of those troublesome final seven years they are definitely not interested. This is why Christians are not paying much attention to the epic fulfillment of this awesome 6 th holy day .
127. But as we shall see, the Day of Atonement is also the final Judgment Day . Judgment is an absolute legal prerequisite before any execution can take place. So this Day of Sentencing must of necessity precede the wrath of God and the execution of the wicked.
129. Similarly this Day of Covering, or Day of Pardoning , as a matter of legal necessity, must precede the glorification of the righteous Elect in the harpazo great snatch, the Resurrection-Rapture.
133. The wicked dead will be in their graves. And there they will stay until the Great White Throne Judgment at the end of the Millennial Age to come. There will still be many reprobates alive and going about their business at the end of this age.
134. For the wicked Messiahs return will be as a thief in the night. Their houses will be broken into and all of them will be plucked up as tares or weeds in the time of harvest.
135. Jesus stated specifically and categorically that the tares would be gathered first, and then the wheat. This picture of the harvest He gave us in Matthew 13:30 is clear and unmistakable. The wicked will be gathered FIRST. Then, after that, the righteous Elect will be gathered.
136. In Psalm 91 David declares that the righteous will actually see with their own eyes the reward of the wicked.
137. THEIR angels, the angels of wrath , will appear overhead, swooping down to carry them off kicking and screaming to the feeding place of vultures, their eyes and flesh being food for the birds of carrion.
138. They will lie in death awaiting the second resurrection and their being cast into the Lakeof Fire After the Great White throne judgment at the end of the Millennium of Messiah.
140. We have good reason to believe that this final Day of Covering, Day of Atonement, Day of Reconciliation, Day of Settlement of Accounts, Day of Pardoning of the righteous , and Day of Sentencing of the wicked will unfold right on Tishrei 10 thirty days after the 70 th week ends and right on the last day of this present evil age.
141. Feast of Trumpets Tishrei 1 1260 days (Harlot rule) 1260 days (Beast AC rule) 1260 days (Harlot rule) Abomination of Desolation 7 years Copyright free Gavin Finley MD EndTimePilgrim.org YouTube GavinFinley 2550 days which equals 86 moons + 10 days inclusive 30 d 1260 + 30 = 1290 days 1260 + 1290 = 2550 days days (inclusive) Trumpets of Jubilee Day of Atonement Tishrei 10 The first two Fall Feasts are yet to be fulfilled. They will encompass the 70 th Week of Daniel and initiate and terminate the final seven years of this age. Day of the Lord
142. This blockbuster Day of Atonement will open up in the fall season of some future year. On that day , the last day of this present evil age the trumpets of Jubilee will be sounding to announce the Jubilee Year, the first year of the Millennium of Messiah. This is another wonderful piece of apocalyptic art by Jewish artist Rossi Rosenstein and available at the Israeli Poster center or at Art.com
144. On That Day all those who have cried out to God for mercy and found peace in Him will receive their ultimate blood covering for sin. Up in the heavenly sanctuary the atoning blood of Israels promised Sacrifice Lamb will be applied to the Mercy Seat . This is the Way to eternal salvation , and by this blood, the blood of Messiah, all who know Him will enter into the glory.
148. The wonderful example of Apocalyptic art you see here is by Jewish artist Yossi Rosenstein . It is entitled Final Prayer and it showcases the blowing of the trumpets of Jubilee on that epic final wrap-up Day of Atonement , or Yom Kippur on the last day of this age. It is available for purchase at www.judaica-art.com
150. This final Day of Covering with the sounding of the trumpets of Jubilee will herald the arrival of Messiah. And when the sun sets on that awesome future sixth Feast of Israel or sixth Moed or Day Appointed space-time will roll back to bring the unveiling or Apocalypse of Messiah.
152. The Apocalyptic music composed for this spellbinding event in holy history either wittingly or unwittingly, (and remember that artists often do not know what or whom they are showcasing), is an excerpt from Also Sprach Zarathustra by Richard Strauss, (1864-1949).
153. Also Sprach Zarathustra by Richard Strauss, (1864-1949)
154. And the conductor is the great Italian composer and conductor Guiseppe Sinopoli 1946-2001
156. Also Sprach Zarathustra Richard Strauss, (1864-1949)
157. This awesome future Yom Kippur will unfold on some future year on the tenth day of the Tishri moon to mark the last day of this present evil age. The trumpets of Jubilee will proclaim the Jubilee Year of Messiah .
159. This will be the ultimate Day of Covering, the Yom Kippur of all Yom Kippurs, the final Day of Atonement . This will be the corporate and national Day of Accounting for BOTH houses of Israel. Oh yes, every soul who has ever drawn breath including all those under the blood of Messiah in the true remnant Church and nestled in the Commonwealth of Israel will have their cases brought up for judgment and pardoning on that dreadful coming Day of Reckoning.
161. On this final Day of Accounting the atoning blood of Israels Sacrifice Lamb will cover sin. The Redeemed of YHVH-God, all those among the living and the dead will be shielded and preserved from the wrath of a Holy God as He comes back this second time into this cosmos to bring the righteous and appropriate execution of His Judgment upon the wicked.
163. When this Day of Reckoning ends there will be no further covering for sin. The Day of the Lord will open up and the coming Messiah will be revealed. The time of His Apocalypse or unveiling will have come.
165. Then when the Day of the Lord opens up space-time will be unzipped and the heavens will be rolled back like a scroll to reveal the returning Messiah as He comes to bring His Judgment.
166. The 70 WEEKS PROPHECY ends on that epic future DAY of ATONEMENT
168. The 70 Week prophecy will resume in some future fall season. The trumpets of alarm will sound to usher us into the 70 th Week of Daniel .
170. We have good reason to believe that this confirmation of a seven year covenant with a false messiah will occur on a future Rosh Hashanah or Feast of Trumpets.
171. We have good reason to believe this confirmation of a seven year covenant with a false messiah will occur on a future Rosh Hashanah or Feast of Trumpets.
173. Feast of Trumpets Tishrei 1 1260 days (Harlot rule) 1260 days (Beast AC rule) 1260 days (Harlot rule) Abomination of Desolation 7 years Copyright free Gavin Finley MD EndTimePilgrim.org YouTube GavinFinley 2550 days which equals 86 moons + 10 days inclusive 30 d 1260 + 30 = 1290 days 1260 + 1290 = 2550 days days (inclusive) Trumpets of Jubilee Day of Atonement Tishrei 10 The first two Fall Feasts are yet to be fulfilled. They will encompass the 70 th Week of Daniel and initiate and terminate the final seven years of this age. Day of the Lord
174. And we also have good reason to believe that the awesome terminus of the 70 th week, the end of the seven years, the last day of this age will erupt into holy history on Yom Kippur.
176. It also appears that the terminus of those final seven years, and the last day of this present age, will erupt into holy history on the Day of the Lord. This will be the day after that epic future Day of Atonement. The Day of Reckoning, that reconciles all the accounts and wraps up this age.
177. Feast of Trumpets Tishrei 1 1260 days (Harlot rule) 1260 days (Beast AC rule) 1260 days (Harlot rule) Abomination of Desolation 7 years Copyright free Gavin Finley MD EndTimePilgrim.org YouTube GavinFinley 2550 days which equals 86 moons + 10 days inclusive 30 d 1260 + 30 = 1290 days 1260 + 1290 = 2550 days days (inclusive) Trumpets of Jubilee Day of Atonement Tishrei 10 The first two Fall Feasts are yet to be fulfilled. They will encompass the 70 th Week of Daniel and initiate and terminate the final seven years of this age. Day of the Lord
179. So the final row, the final heptad, the final week, the final seven years of that tenth Jubilee block of 49 years is up ahead.
180. 10 2,000 Year Gap 70 th Week of Daniel Tenth Jubilee of the 70 Weeks 69 70 1
181. The final witness of the saints will come to an end, Then the sign of the Son of Man will be seen in the heavens bringing us to the end of the age and to the end of ten Jubilee cycles
182. Then, immediately after the Tribulation of those days, (Jesus tells us in the Olivet Discourse,) (and this would be day 1260 from the midpoint Abomination of Desolation), the SIGN of the Son of Man will be seen in the heavens. . . . . . . . . . . . And we have no idea what that will look like.
184. But it appears that the SIGN will be there for all to see during what appears to be a grace period or a time in which God is pleading with the nations, the unsaved heathen, to save themselves from the wrath which is about to come.
185. The terminus of those final seven years and the last day of this age will come 30 days later right on that final Yom Kippur, Day of Accounting, Day of Reckoning, Day of covering at 1290 days .
186. Feast of Trumpets Tishrei 1 1260 days (Harlot rule) 1260 days (Beast AC rule) 1260 days (Harlot rule) Abomination of Desolation 7 years Copyright free Gavin Finley MD EndTimePilgrim.org YouTube GavinFinley 2550 days which equals 86 moons + 10 days inclusive 30 d 1260 + 30 = 1290 days 1260 + 1290 = 2550 days days (inclusive) Trumpets of Jubilee Day of Atonement Tishrei 10 The first two Fall Feasts are yet to be fulfilled. They will encompass the 70 th Week of Daniel and initiate and terminate the final seven years of this age. Day of the Lord
187. You can see those final 30 days, that little sliver of time over on the right side of the diagram colored in black.
188. If this is a 30 day grace period then could this be the time in which Messiah is pleading with the nations with pestilence and bloodshed as they surround Jerusalem? And what deliverance will they see out at Mystery Bozrah to end the captivity there?
189. DANIEL 12 11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days (1290 days) .
190. The last day of this present evil age will come at the 1290 day mark on Yom Kippur, that final Day of Atonement, Day of Reckoning, Day of Accounting, Day of Reconciliation, Day of Covering for sin.
192. The 70 th Week of Daniel, the latter half of which is the period of the Great Tribulation, the Reign of the Antichrist, the final witness of the saints, the trampling of Jerusalem, and the Bozrah Exile will all have come to an end, along with those extra 30 days in which God pleads with sinful men to come to Him before it is too late.
193. On that day, Tishri 10, the trumpets will sound to announce that epic climactic Jubilee . The ten Jubilee cycles of the Seventy Weeks plus the extra 30 days will have ended to usher us into an entirely new fully realized Jubilee under Messiah.
195. This final Day of Covering, Day of Atonement, Day of Reconciliation, will be the last day of this present evil age .
197. The trumpets of Jubilee will sound to announce the opening of the Day of the Lord, the return of Christ, and the proclamation of His year of Jubilee as he brings this entire world into His Messianic Kingdom .
198. The sin covering of all who belong to Messiah for that year, for the seven year sabbatical cycle, for the ten 49 year Jubilee cycles, the entire 490 years of the seventy Weeks of Daniel, and indeed the blood covering of the Elect from the entire evil age will be covered on that final blockbuster Day of Reckoning.
199. There is a fountain filled with blood Drawn from Emmanuels veins. And sinners plunged beneath that flood lose all their guilty stains.
200. d Romans 11:25-26 (NKJV) 25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion,
201. d that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in
202. d 26 And so ALL Israel will be saved, as it is written: The Deliverer will come out of Zion, And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;
203. Psalm 14:7 Oh, that the salvation of Israel would come out of Zion! When the LORD brings back the captivity of His people, Let Jacob rejoice and Israel be glad.
204. YouTube Channel GavinFinley
207. A Chart of the First 69 Weeks of the 70 Weeks of Daniel By Gavin Finley MD EndTimePilgrim.org YouTube/GavinFinley Copyright free 29 30 31 1 2 3 10 4 5 6 7 8 9 1 2 4 13 14 15 17 18 16 3 5 ) ) 445 B.C. Astronomical New moon of Nisan March 13 32 A.D. Astronomical New Moon of Nisan March 29 March April 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0630 hrs. 2220 hrs. 173,880 days 476 years + 25 days 5,888 moons + 8 days 69 sevens/weeks 476 years Messiah the Prince The Edict Palm Sunday The Edict Nisan Nisan
208. Feast of Trumpets Tishrei 1 1260 days (Harlot rule) 1260 days (Beast AC rule) 1260 days (Harlot rule) Abomination of Desolation 7 years Copyright free Gavin Finley MD EndTimePilgrim.org YouTube GavinFinley 2550 days which equals 86 moons + 10 days inclusive 30 d 1260 + 30 = 1290 days 1260 + 1290 = 2550 days days (inclusive) Trumpets of Jubilee Day of Atonement Tishrei 10 The first two Fall Feasts are yet to be fulfilled. They will encompass the 70 th Week of Daniel and initiate and terminate the final seven years of this age. Day of the Lord
209. A Chart of the First 69 Weeks of the 70 Weeks of Daniel By Gavin Finley MD EndTimePilgrim.org YouTube/GavinFinley Copyright free 29 30 31 1 2 3 10 4 5 6 7 8 9 1 2 4 13 14 15 17 18 16 3 5 ) ) 445 B.C. Astronomical New moon of Nisan March 13 32 A.D. Astronomical New Moon of Nisan March 29 March April 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0630 hrs. 2220 hrs. 173,880 days 476 years + 25 days 5,888 moons + 8 days 69 sevens/weeks 476 years Messiah the Prince The Edict Palm Sunday The Edict Nisan Nisan
211. 2,000 Year Gap Tenth Jubilee of the 70 Weeks 1 st Coming Ju 2nd Coming Jubilee Year
212. It appears that the terminus of those final seven years of this age will come on Yom Kippur, on that final Day of Reckoning. On that day, Tishri 10, the trumpets will sound to announce that epic future Jubilee .
214. That climactic future Day of Atonement or Day of Accounting will wrap up this age and close out the ten Jubilees of the Seventy Weeks .
216. The trumpets of Jubilee will sound to announce the return of Messiah and proclaim of His year of Jubilee as he brings this entire world into His Messianic Kingdom .
218. This will be the last day of this age. This awesome Day of Reckoning and the subsequent Second Coming of Messiah will wrap up the year, the seven year sabbatical cycle, the 49 year Jubilee cycle, the seventy Weeks of Daniel, and the whole evil age.
224. The Day of Atonement has always been known to be the most solemn awesome, day on the Hebrew calendar. Zola Levitt often emphasized that The Day of Atonement was the day when Israel either lived or died. It is a kingpin to the end-time. It is the last day of this age in which to repent and the last day to find salvation.
225. On the Day of Accounting in that epic future year the books are opened. God will call every man and woman on earth to account. This wonderful example of Jewish Apocalyptic art is by artist Yossi Rosenstein . It is entitled Final Prayer.
227. It is available for purchase at www. judaica-art.com
228. www. judaica-art.com
229. The 70 th Week and this evil age must therefore end in the fall season of some future year. The end of the age must come during the time period of the yet to be fulfilled Fall Feasts of Israel .
231. Yes, the trumpets of Jubilee Will be blown on the 10 th day of the 7 th month or Tishrei 10 and the Jubilee year of Messiah will be proclaimed right on that epic future Day of Atonement or Yom Kippur. This will be the ultimate Day of Covering for sin for the entire nation and Commonwealth of Israel .
233. When the Day of Atonement ends space-time will roll back and the cosmos will open in the Day of the Lord . This will be the unveiling, the Revelation, or the Apocalypse of Messiah
234. When that climactic Day of Atonement ends space-time will roll back and the Day of the Lord will open into the unveiling or Apocalypse of Messiah. Great Tribul ation Harlot Years The Jub The Glorious Millennium of Messiah The Future 70 th Week of Daniel - (7 years) A O D After Ten Days of Awe, after sunset on Tishrei 10
235. As the sun sets on this second to the last day of this age the world will be shaken to its very foundations. The principalities and powers, the angelic hierarchies up in the second heaven will tremble. All flesh here on earth will also know that Judgment Day, the Day of the Lord, is about to open up.
237. Because when that final awesome Day of Reckoning ends the heavens will split and space time will be unzipped to bring us into the Day of the Lord. A window into eternity will open above us to bring us face to face with the returning Messiah. The Apocalypse is the unveiling, or the Revelation of Messiah.
239. The wicked principalities and powers, and the angels of wrath know this day very well. And they loathe its coming. The Day of the Lord begins with the wrath of God.
241. According the words of Jesus in Matthew 13:30 the angels of wrath will come overhead first. Artists often express Biblical truths long before the theologians wake up to what is going on. They often have no idea what they are portraying. Those hideous grim reapers of the wicked are not spoken about in the emerging Church. But they are featured quite prominently in the tattoo parlors.
243. Jesus spoke about this awful harvest of the tares by the grim reapers in the parable of the sower in Matthew 13:30 . Jesus said that the tares would be gathered first . For more on the angels of wrath see Psalm 78:49 and perhaps the artistry of the tattoo parlor. These hideous beings are real. And they are coming for their own, the wicked, and all those who are bad to the bone.
245. The evil angels of destruction spoken of in Psalm 78:49 and in Matthew 13:30 will be coming to pluck up the wicked. And why? Because they have been loosed. And they have a perfect right to do this. Wicked men and women belong to them. On the Day of the Lord very last rebel will be terminated, and carried away as tares for the fires.
247. Dear people, if you are unsaved and have not come into peace with God take a close look at this hideous face. Then ask yourself why you would want to reject the glory of God to spend eternity in horror and torment in the company of these evil entities.
249. The wicked will be snatched up, dispatched, and carried off by their angels to the place of vultures. (Mat.24:28) Human death is not the end. We were all made in Gods own image and we will live forever, somewhere. The question is where? And with whom? The wicked will be raised at the end of the millennium to face the Great White Throne Judgment and then be cast into eternal torment in the Lake of Fire.
251. If you are watching this and you are not sure of your salvation now would be a good time to seek the face of God. Through His shed blood He has made gracious provision for all those who will repent and come home to Him. He asks us to invite Him into our heart and life as our personal Savior and Lord.
253. God will not force us to accept Him. He says, Choose you this day whom you will serve. If any one of you watching this video has been neglecting the great salvation that has been provided in the atoning blood of Israels Sacrifice Lamb now is the time to receive Him, now is the day of salvation.
255. The Messiah of Israel is out looking for His lost sheep. If we are unsaved and out there doing our own thing He is waiting for us to realize we are in trouble, to repent of our sin, and to receive Him into our heart and life. This is not a church thing. This is a personal matter and it is strictly between you and God.
257. After the wicked have been plucked up by the angels of wrath and on a day and hour unknown the saints, both the living and the dead, will be snatched up and glorified into new spiritual bodies. This glorious transformation will happen in a twinkling of an eye during a mystery that has not been seen before. It is an event we should be calling the Resurrection- Rapture of the saints.
260. By Graham Braddock, NZ
261. I am researching your findings and so far have found this very interesting. My question to you is where does the harpazo or catching away of the saints occur in your time table? To put it plainly does the "rapture" occur on feast of Trumpets or Day of Atonement? Hi Tony, It appears that the Day of Atonement, more than being an annual Jewish searching of the heart and a wrap-up day of spiritual accounting for the year is also ultimately the final epic wrap-up day on the last day that is an accounting before God of the living and the righteous dead of this entire evil age. It is a legal summation and a full accounting of the lives of every person alive at the end of this age and also for all the righteous dead going all the way back to the garden, to righteous Abel, Enoch, the patriarchs, Abraham and all his righteous descendants by faith who have ever lived throughout this entire evil age. It is the ultimate and final Day of Covering, a Yom Kippur to cover all the previous Yom Kippurs of every person who has ever repented of their sin, turned from their selfism, and by grace through faith have put their trust in the atoning blood of Israel's promised Sacrifice Lamb. Israel's Suffering Servant has made the provision here. His great salvation is afforded by His atoning blood, the blood He shed at Calvary. As we read in Hebrews it is HIS blood that will be brought up from the altar and applied to the mercy seat in the heavenly tabernacle on the Day of Atonement to provide the ultimate blood of atonement, the blood of redemption. On one awesome future day this blood will be remembered and will bring reconciliation between Jehovah and all of His covenant people from this age, the living and the dead from both sides of Calvary. Jesus/Yeshua has done this for us as the sinless spotless Lambof God. He is the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world who laid down His life for many. His blood provides for the covering/kippur of sin and will be showcased before all on the Day of Judgment, Day of Reconciliation at the last day of this age. The final epic fulfillment of this Moed or "Day Appointed" or "feast" or "holy convocation" will be this climactic Day of Covering, Day of Accounting. There is no doubt about it. This will be a blockbuster day in history. The last day of this present age will bring an end to man's humanistic rule and probably, judging from the atmospheric conditions of a darkened sun and a bloody moon will save the planet from nuclear destruction. Also on this day the trumpets of Jubilee will sound to usher in the long awaited Jubilee of Messiah and usher in the first year of the Millennium of Messiah. God owns this world. He created it. His blood upon the mercy seat redeems His covenant people. And the earth will rejoice at His coming. Because when He returns Messiah will restore the ecosystems of this earth to the beauty and order it once enjoyed. In the matter of redemption evangelical Christians understand personal salvation very well but not national salvation as it applies to the entire Commonwealth of Israel. The reason is they do not appreciate that under the blood of Christ they are now fellow citizens with the saints and in the Commonwealth of Israel. They do not appreciate that important legal issues must be settled beyond their personal level and on a corporate or national level. They read in their Bibles about the Ancient of Days presiding and holding court as this age comes to an end. But they do not realize that this will involve THEM. They have been told that the Church has a separate deal from Israel and that Israel is no longer an issue that involves them. They do not appreciate that the epic future Day of Atonement/Yom Kippur must wrap up legal affairs before there can be any execution of that judgment here on earth. The gavel has to fall and the legal judgment must be wrapped up BEFORE the angels of the harvest are released and before there can be in any execution of that judgment in the gathering of the wicked as tares for destruction or the gathering of the Elect at the Resurrection, Rapture. So this all important judicial matter of divine judgment by the Ancient of Days on some epic future Day of Atonement is grand central station to the end-time. This Day of Reckoning is an absolute and total pre-requisite before the Resurrection-Rapture can occur. The prophet Daniel and the Apostle John in the Revelation were both taken into a time warp and found themselves witness to this heavenly court in session in the future Day of the Lord. They saw the books opened, and the Ancient of Days, our returning Messiah sitting and presiding over the unfolding of climactic holy history in the Apocalypse. Let's take a close look at the Day of Atonement as it will be revealed at the last day of this age. It will be the Day of Pardoning of the righteous and the Day of Sentencing of the wicked. This is that awesome future day in which Israel/the Congregation/Church either lives or dies. On some future tenth day of Tishrei this ultimate Day of Atonement will erupt into Holy History. This day will bring down the final legal judgment for execution of the wicked and redemption and glorification of the justified. All the legal papers will be signed for the termination of the lives of the wicked and the glorification of the righteous, the Chosen, the Elect. This judgment involving the blood of Christ will be brought up to the national level on this ultimate Day of Reckoning at the last day of this age. This is the day in which the gavel falls. There can be no action taken in the matter of the glorification of the saints, Resurrection or Rapture, until this legal matter, this final Day of Accounting is finished up and the Judge of this world declares, "court adjourned". Here is the bottom line. There can be NO EXECUTION of this divine judgment until all the legal matters are resolved. This divine judgment will be finished up on this future blow-out Day of Covering, Day of Reconciliation of accounts. Yes, this HAS to be the Judgment seat of Christ. God does not do separate deals for "Israel" and "the Church". There can be NO EXECUTION of judgment in the harvesting or plucking up of the wicked as tares or in the gathering of the Elect in the Resurrection/Rapture UNTIL AFTER the legal matters are concluded on the Day of Accounting, Day of Reckoning on the last day of this age. What happens after this? THEN, . . . . . at sunset space-time will be unzipped. The heavens will be rolled back to unveil Messiah. This is the Apocalypse, the unveiling of Jesus Christ that is destined to unfold AFTER the Day of Atonement on the Day of the Lord. Our returning Messiah will THEN re- enter this cosmos in spectacular fashion. Every eye will see Him. Messiah will intervene and overshadow all earthly affairs saving this world from nuclear destruction. Then He will establish His Millennial kingdom. So as we can see, there can be no isolated "rapture" seven years or even seven milliseconds before this legal issue is settled at the last day of this age. That would be pre-judicial wouldn't it? See also these YouTube videos. http://www.youtube.com/user/GavinFinley#p/u/2/mMV4uPa7GXM http://www.youtube.com/user/GavinFinley#p/u/13/V44Thx5Eg8E Grace and shalom, Gavin http://youtube.com/user/GavinFinley http://endtimepilgrim.org http://lightevangelismministry.org
263. 2 September October 2 September October 86 moons Tishrei 2014 86 moons Tishrei 2015 Tishrei 2017 E Tishrei 2013 E mbolismic Year with 2 nd month of Adar. E Tishrei 2016 ECLIPSES! The Tishrei Moons over future 7 year time spans Tishrei 2022 Tishrei 2023 Tishrei 2024 Tishrei 2021 Tishrei 2020 Copyright free by Gavin Finley EndTimePilgrim.org YouTube GavinFinley 87 moons 87 moons 87 moons