LSH Logistics: From Ideas to Market Leader
LSH Logistics started as a subsidiary in 2001, driven by ideas and a strong willpower to succeed in a new market with no prior experience, and has since gained vast logistics experience and customer service expertise to become a competitive player in the industry.
- Uploaded on | 5 Views
About LSH Logistics: From Ideas to Market Leader
PowerPoint presentation about 'LSH Logistics: From Ideas to Market Leader'. This presentation describes the topic on LSH Logistics started as a subsidiary in 2001, driven by ideas and a strong willpower to succeed in a new market with no prior experience, and has since gained vast logistics experience and customer service expertise to become a competitive player in the industry.. The key topics included in this slideshow are logistics, customer service, market leader, Baltic states, independent business,. Download this presentation absolutely free.
1. W W W . L S H . L V
2. The Background of our Logistics business starts in 1992 - when Baltic states got independent. There was no private business practice, no experience particularly in logistics area, no free market knowledge - only IDEAS, VISION and a great WILLPOWER. LSH - was established in 2001 - as a subsidiary for taking care of particular tasks only. However, having vast experience in hand LSH is now ready for the next step to grow up independently and become market leader bearing high customer service standards.
3. LSH is offering Global Logistics and Transport solutions from A to Z. From A to Z means whatever cargo you have we will deliver it by road, sea, air and railway transport. Services that we provide: Container Shipments Worldwide WWW Warehousing, packing, strapping, logistics Vessel brokerage & Chartering Import/Export procedures Multimodal shipments Customs brokerage Project Cargoes
4. FCL (Full Container Load) Container Shipping Our comprehensive NVOCC services provide regular departures at competitive rates to / from major ports around the world. We offer shipments in standard sea containers, refrigerated (reefer), flat rack, open top, tank containers as well as specialized equipment. Wood Products Metals / Machinery Lubricating Oils Removals Cars and transport units Refrigerated goods Consumer goods Industrial raw material Dangerous goods Chemicals
5. Baltic area is well known transit hub for CIS and Central Asia. Our advantages: business environment and language knowledge universal terminals within Baltic basin ice free ports high quality standards sophisticated infrastructure Serving all major Baltic area ports: Riga, Ventspils, Liepaja, Tallinn, Klaipeda . Regions served: Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Belorussia, Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Central Asia.
6. One of our added value services is providing logistics, freight, warehousing and distribution under one roof. Warehouse has a Free Port Status and is under Custom warranty W arehousing, stocking: 4 warehouses, more than 5000 m2 storage area with a railroad ramp Open area storage Covered ramp for Container reloading into wagons Cargo strapping: Vessels Containers Trucks Railway wagons Stock control: Quality & quantity checking Barcoding, labeling Cargo staffing
7. V essel charter and broker services we can find suitable vessel for all Your conventional shipment needs. We provide this service on a World Wide Basis without any geographical limitations. Contacts with vessel owners and brokers in main marine trade cities such as: London Hamburg New York Hong Kong Singapore
8. Our project cargo forwarding expertise includes : O ut of gauge A bnormal loads H eavy lift O versized loads S pecial requirements such as high priority jobs U tmost care to every project shipment: Assistance in planning and cost-effective operations Project cargo management Client and on-site coordination Efficient handling
9. Our value added services includes : Import / export / transit procedures Customs broker Assistance in International trade matters, Letter of Credit check Assistance with commercial documentation, particularly with proper documents for transit to CIS
10. LSH is your one stop call for all your transportation needs! L S H Ltd. Skolas iela 31-43 , Jurmala , LV-2016 , Latvia Tel.: +371 29-234408 e-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com Skype: ge_lasl Web: www.lsh.lv