Foot Support for Improved Spinal Structure
Dr. Robert Feier, Palmer graduate and CBP certified, offers foot support to restore posture and arch function for optimal health. Changes in spine and posture affect feet, and restoration is crucial for efficient body function.
- Uploaded on | 2 Views
About Foot Support for Improved Spinal Structure
PowerPoint presentation about 'Foot Support for Improved Spinal Structure'. This presentation describes the topic on Dr. Robert Feier, Palmer graduate and CBP certified, offers foot support to restore posture and arch function for optimal health. Changes in spine and posture affect feet, and restoration is crucial for efficient body function.. The key topics included in this slideshow are . Download this presentation absolutely free.
1. Foot Support for improved Spinal Structure Dr. Robert Feier Palmer Graduate CBP Certified Dupont Circle Chiropractic
2. 2 The Normal Spine As you know, your best health depends upon your spine being in proper alignment.
3. Changes in your SPINE... mean Changes in your POSTURE!
4. Changes in your POSTURE... mean Changes in your FEET! Sometimes your foot changes first, and then your posture changes to compensate. It doesnt matter which came first. Restoring both your posture and your foot arch must be accomplished if your body is to function properly.
5. 5 Electronic Foot Scan Each footprint should match the other. If your foot arches have fallen, your feet or toes are not pointing straight ahead, or your ankles are rolled in or out; this means trouble.
6. 6 Footprint mapping Your walk-print should have a pressure map like the one below.
7. If youre an adult, your foot arch can only be remodeled while wearing an orthotic. You want one that provides the most arch possible for your foot structure. Foot Correction Walk-Fit
8. Choice 1: Bad Most custom or store bought orthotics have a minimal arch, and do not remodel your foot back to its optimal arch. Recommendation: Save your money! If you already have one of these pairs and you paid a lot for them, well, sorry. Time to move on.
9. These are not custom made but the arch height is better than most custom orthotics costing hundreds more. Plastic bends nicely and lasts for years, and they do NOT smell. Choice 2- Better . For a full Product Review, go to http://asseenontvzone.com/2010/03/24/walk-fit-platinum-orthodics-insoles-review/ Walk-fit.com
10. Custom made. Maximizes your potential arch to remodel your foot, change your stance and improve your gait. Provides the most posture and foot function improvement. Choice 3- Best For a full Product Review, go to http://solesupports and watch the video on the home page. (8 min)
11. Foot Orthotics are a wise investment. Foot orthotic inserts make a noticeable difference in your stance, walk and posture. For the investment, foot orthotics add years of comfort and pleasure to your lifestyle.
12. Doctor GoodBack .com CHIROPRACTIC. NATURAL, SIMPLE, BASIC.