Presenting Company Performance in Card Making Task
Learn the keys to a successful presentation as you prepare to showcase your company's impressive performance in the card making task.
- Uploaded on | 1 Views
About Presenting Company Performance in Card Making Task
PowerPoint presentation about 'Presenting Company Performance in Card Making Task'. This presentation describes the topic on Learn the keys to a successful presentation as you prepare to showcase your company's impressive performance in the card making task.. The key topics included in this slideshow are . Download this presentation absolutely free.
1. LO1: Plan a presentation about how well your company performed during the card-making task LO2: Recognise the keys to a successful presentation LO3: Summarise what you have learnt over the Financial Literacy sessions www.thebeeprogramme.com Session 6: Presenting and Evaluating Financial Literacy Scheme
2. You need to talk about: How well you worked as a team How you made decisions How much money you spent and the profit you made Your product design and USP How you advertised and promoted your stall at the sale What you would change if you repeated the task Dragons Den Presentations
3. Watch the clips and tell us http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzcQtXA5Gc8 (first 3 minutes) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0fllNE1pQA&feature=related What makes a successful presentation?
4. Judging Criteria When you present to the Dragons, they will be considering the following: Criteria Marks out of 3 Did the company have a well designed logo and name? Did they understand their individual roles? Did the company have a clear purpose for their cards ? How much profit did the company make? Did they demonstrate an understanding of costs involved and how to budget for materials? How well did they demonstrate teamwork throughout the process? Total (out of 18) Award 3 if the team was outstanding in this area. Award 2 if the team was strong in this area. Award 1 if the team showed room for improvement in this area.
5. Prizes Only one team can be selected by the Dragons as the winning company! Good luck! And the winning company is........
6. Financial Literacy Round Up Quiz! 1. Name the following coins and notes where are they from and how much are they worth? 2. If you had a budget of 100, how much would you have left for entertainment after you spent the following? Rent: 55 Gas and Electricity bills: 8 Food: 20 Household Goods: 5 Phone bill: 6 Entertainment = ? 3. A new book costs 6.99 you pay with a 20 note. How much change would you get? 4. You pay 100 into the bank. In your first year, you receive 2% interest. In your second year, you receive 3% interest on the total amount in your account. How much money would you have at the end of the second year?
7. Financial Literacy Round Up Quiz! 5. How many different ways can you pay for your shopping? 6. What is the difference between using a Credit card and a Debit card? 7. Name two areas in which governments spend the money we pay in taxes. 8. What does DD stand for? You might see it on a bank statement. 9. Can you recall one function of the Bank of England? 10. What are the 5 Ps of Marketing?
8. KNOW WHAT HOW LEARNT What do we already know? What else do we want to learn? How can we learn more? What have we learnt? KWHL Our Learning How can we learn in different ways ? What have we learnt that we didn't already know ?
9. We would like your feedback! Tell us what you have learnt and what you have enjoyed!