Finger-based Biometric Identification Platform - Company Profile
Learn about a fast and highly discriminating finger-based biometric identification platform with device interoperability. This company was founded in 1993, is headquartered in Wall NJ, and has a development office in Eagan MN. They have partnership agreements with industry-leading technology companies and work with legacy customers in various sectors, including hospitals, blood banks, schools, retailers, telecommunications companies and government agencies worldwide.
- Uploaded on | 0 Views
About Finger-based Biometric Identification Platform - Company Profile
PowerPoint presentation about 'Finger-based Biometric Identification Platform - Company Profile'. This presentation describes the topic on Learn about a fast and highly discriminating finger-based biometric identification platform with device interoperability. This company was founded in 1993, is headquartered in Wall NJ, and has a development office in Eagan MN. They have partnership agreements with industry-leading technology companies and work with legacy customers in various sectors, including hospitals, blood banks, schools, retailers, telecommunications companies and government agencies worldwide.. The key topics included in this slideshow are Finger-based biometric identification, Company history, Partnership agreements, Legacy customers, Fast identification,. Download this presentation absolutely free.
1. August, 2013
2. Company History Founded in 1993, public since 1997 Headquartered in Wall, NJ with a development office in Eagan, MN Fast and highly discriminating finger-based biometric identification platform with device interoperability Partnership agreements with leading technology companies such as IBM, CA, Caradigm, LexisNexis, Allscripts & Epic Legacy customers including leading hospitals, blood banks, schools, retailers, telecommunications companies and government agencies worldwide
3. Company Events In January 2010, BIO-key completed a transaction with InterAct911 Mobile Systems, Inc. in which InterAct acquired substantially all of the assets related to the Companys Law Enforcement Division for a total purchase price of $11.3 million. This transaction marked the final shift in the Companys strategy to focus on growing its finger-based biometric solution business and provided the financing necessary to retire substantially all of the Companys debt and pave the way for the future. After years of strategic investments in developing its core technologies, BIO-key is now positioned to capitalize on the growing need for improved security measures to protect our Country and its citizens. Biometrics is a part of that solution. In the first quarter of 2013 BIO-key announced a collaboration agreement with InterDigital Communications to develop identity and access management solutions for the mobile market In 2013 BIO-key was presented with the Frost and Sullivan 2013 North America Frost & Sullivan Award for Competitive Strategy Innovation and Leadership
4. Company Profile BIO-key is a software development company providing full and complete finger biometric solutions for local and enterprise use Software supports and provides interoperability for all major fingerprint reader manufacturers, devices and platforms. A capability unique to the industry BIO-key provides a secure, web-based infrastructure supporting authentication to the server or cloud BIO-keys high-performance, scalable, cost-effective biometric finger identification technology accurately identifies and authenticates users to improve security, reduce the threat of data breaches and identity theft, while improving workflow and enhancing the overall user experience
5. Strategy: Partner With Market Leaders to Provide Best-in-Class Identification Solutions Doorway To Desktop to Mobility Devices Physical , Logical Security & Identification Solutions Partner Business Model Model
6. NIST's mission is to promote U.S. innovation and industrial competitiveness by advancing measurement science, standards, and technology in ways that enhance economic security and improve our quality of life. www.nist.gov Table 1: TAR at FAR of 0.0001 Name ID DHS2 DOS POE BIO-key 2C 0.9909 0.9978 0.9990 Sagem 1C 0.9908 0.9969 0.9988 L1 1Y 0.9907 0.9994 0.9996 Sagem 1H 0.9905 0.9974 0.9989 ID Solutions Q 0.9874 0.9960 0.9975 Neuro 1T 0.9844 0.9951 0.9980 Thales 1I 0.9782 0.9920 0.9962 BioLink 1E 0.9748 0.9731 0.9880 Table 9: Equal Error Rates Name ID DHS2 DOS POE BIO-key 2C 0.0047 0.0012 0.0005 L1 1Y 0.0051 0.0004 0.0004 Sagem 1C 0.0058 0.0017 0.0009 Sagem 1H 0.0062 0.0013 0.0008 BioLink 1E 0.0072 0.0113 0.0043 ID Solutions Q 0.0080 0.0023 0.0013 Thales 1I 0.0087 0.0036 0.0019 Neuro 1T 0.0089 0.0023 0.0014 N.I.S.T. Results Best in Class Performance
7. No other company in the world can do this Fully Interoperable
8. Frost & Sullivan recognizes BIO-key International, Inc. ( BKYI ) with the 2013 North America Frost & Sullivan Award for Competitive Strategy Innovation and Leadership. The company exclusively offers mobile and Internet-based software solutions, giving it an unbeatable edge in the cloud-based fingerprint biometric solution market.
9. World Class Partners Identity & Access Mgmt. Healthcare Integrators Telco Services
10. Industry Forecast Fueled by concerns about terrorism and other security concerns, the global biometrics industry is set to expand to $10.47 billion by 2017. Global Industry Analysts (GIA) Biometric mobile phone security to be worth $161 million in revenue by 2015 (NFC Rumors)
11. Authentication marketplace Gartner states Gartner's estimate of revenue across all segments of the authentication market for 2012 remains approximately $2 billion . Vendors reported year-over-year revenue growth in the range 10% to 150%, with the median being approximately 25% growth. Customer growth was in the range 10% to 300%, with the median being approximately 40% growth. Gartner estimates the overall customer growth in the market to be approximately 30% year over year. Gartner predicts that, by 2017, more than 50% of enterprises will choose cloud-based services as the delivery option for new or refreshed user authentication implementations up from less than 10% today . Public cloud services market is forecast to grow 18.5 percent in 2013 to total $131 billion worldwide , up from $111 billion in 2012. North America is the largest region in the cloud services market, accounting for 59 percent of all new spending on cloud services from 2013 through 2016.
12. Questions Investor Relations Jay Meier VP Corporate Development email@example.com 1-651-789-6116 Sales Department Rob Rahner Client Development Manager firstname.lastname@example.org 1-732-356-1122