Dawah: Promoting Islam as a Way of Life and Sharia Compliance
Vickie Janson, Victorian State Director of Australian Christians, discusses the concept of Dawah as a peaceful means to invite others to accept Islam, promoting stricter social and dress codes, and supporting the Islamic legal codes and the Caliphate. Tariq Ali, a Pakistani author, reflects on the experience of Afghanistan's nightlife.
- Uploaded on | 0 Views
About Dawah: Promoting Islam as a Way of Life and Sharia Compliance
PowerPoint presentation about 'Dawah: Promoting Islam as a Way of Life and Sharia Compliance'. This presentation describes the topic on Vickie Janson, Victorian State Director of Australian Christians, discusses the concept of Dawah as a peaceful means to invite others to accept Islam, promoting stricter social and dress codes, and supporting the Islamic legal codes and the Caliphate. Tariq Ali, a Pakistani author, reflects on the experience of Afghanistan's nightlife.. The key topics included in this slideshow are Dawah, Islam, Sharia compliance, Caliphate, stricter dress codes, Islamic legal codes, Afghanistan, nightlife, Tariq Ali,. Download this presentation absolutely free.
1. Vickie Janson Victorian State Director Australian Christians www.australianchristians.com.au
2. Dawah is the invitation to accept Islam as a way of life A peaceful means to promote sharia compliance that supports the concept of the Islamic state (the Caliphate) Stricter dress codes Stricter social codes Islamic legal codes
3. Afghanistan - The nightclubs were better then. Tariq Ali Pakistani Author
4. Persecution of religious minorities Child brides FGM Polygamy Cruel punishments There is no clash of civilisations just a rise and fall of civilisations; the rise of Islam will first take shape socially and then politically...
5. Sharia law is incompatible with the fundamental principles of democracy European Court of Human Rights 2003
6. Dawah Style - Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) the OIC fulfills the function of a Caliphate Ekmeleddin Mehmet hsanolu 9th Secretary-General of the OIC Jihadi Style Boko Haram, ISIS etc
7. All Saints church bombing Peshawar, Pakistan 22 September 2013 200+ killed, 150 injured and 70 orphaned
8. Photo shoot for Miss Belgium beauty contestants while touring Morocco outside Hassan II Mosque, Casablanca reported as an attack on a place of worship. Attajdid newspaper November 2012
9. 60% of Islamic source documents that guide sharia laws relate to treatment of non-Muslims Halal KFC means halal only for non-Muslims - no more bacon burgers Sharia laws limit personal freedoms & choices
10. 7 th century Treaty of Accaba - a pledge to protect Islams leader with their life against all criticism Today people languish in prisons including high profile cases like Raif Badawi arrested in Saudi, Aisha Bibi in Pakistantheir crime ? insulting Islam.
11. There are two schools of thought and both are valid Abdur Raheem Green Dawah Worker
12. Nations Must Repeal Blasphemy Laws Dr Zuhdi Jasser
13. Or Blasphemy & Apostasy laws?
14. those that leave Islam will be killed is a Misconception & the death penalty for apostasy is a Misconception (from the government publication Muslim Australians ) the vast majority of Muslim scholars take the position that people who leave Islam should be killed (from Freedom of Religion, Apostasy & Islam )