Forklift Safety and Maintenance Tips
This article provides information on operating a forklift truck safely and maintaining it for longer life. Learn how to check the tyre pressure and what to do in case of low pressure.
- Uploaded on | 0 Views
About Forklift Safety and Maintenance Tips
PowerPoint presentation about 'Forklift Safety and Maintenance Tips'. This presentation describes the topic on This article provides information on operating a forklift truck safely and maintaining it for longer life. Learn how to check the tyre pressure and what to do in case of low pressure.. The key topics included in this slideshow are forklift truck, industrial truck, safety tips, tyre maintenance, low pressure,. Download this presentation absolutely free.
1. Easy Guides Australia A forklift truck means:a powered industrial truck equipped with a mast and an elevating load carriage to which is attached a pair of fork arms or other load holding attachment. The information in this show is for operating a Forklift Truck
2. Easy Guides Australia Answer : You must immediately take care of the tyre! Question 8 . During a pre-operational check you may find that a tyre has low pressure. When would you attend to this problem?
3. Easy Guides Australia Answer : Question 9 . What important job does a load backrest (load guard) do on a forklift truck? The backrest stops the load getting in the way of the mast. The backrest also stops the load from falling on the operator. mast load backrest load
4. Easy Guides Australia Answer : An overhead guard and load backrest. Question 10 . To protect a forklift operator from falling objects, what must a forklift truck have? 1. Overhead guard 2. load backrest
5. Easy Guides Australia Answer : The lateral (sideways) stability of the forklift could be affected and it will tip over sideways. Question 16 . Why is it dangerous to turn a corner with the load raised? MUST KNOW COMPETENCY