UC Davis Summer Orientation 2014 Billing and Payment Information
Get all the details about your account balance, payment options, and payment history for UC Davis Summer Orientation 2014. Visit studentaccounting.ucdavis.edu or mybill.ucdavis.edu to check balances, make payments, and store payment methods.
- Uploaded on | 0 Views
About UC Davis Summer Orientation 2014 Billing and Payment Information
PowerPoint presentation about 'UC Davis Summer Orientation 2014 Billing and Payment Information'. This presentation describes the topic on Get all the details about your account balance, payment options, and payment history for UC Davis Summer Orientation 2014. Visit studentaccounting.ucdavis.edu or mybill.ucdavis.edu to check balances, make payments, and store payment methods.. The key topics included in this slideshow are UC Davis, Summer Orientation, billing, payment, account balance, e-check, Discover Card, wires, payment history, payment methods,. Download this presentation absolutely free.
1. Summer Orientation 2014
2. http://studentaccounting.ucdav is.edu/
5. Check account balance
6. Make a payment towards account balance E-check Discover Card Wires View payment history Store payment methods for quick and easy payment
7. View monthly billing statements Statements are courtesy electronic billings that are issued on the 22 nd of each month. They are static and, therefore, do not reflect charges and payments made directly after that billing period.
8. Student can provide permission to others (parents, employers, etc.) to view their bill and make payments
12. DPP Plans Annual Only available until fee payment deadline of the Fall Quarter - Application Fee (includes Fall, Winter and Spring Quarters) Quarterly Available until fee payment deadline each quarter - Application Fee (must apply each quarter) Summer - Available until fee payment deadline for each session - Application Fee Applies
13. DPP Enrollment Deadline for Fall Quarter * September 15, 2014 Fall quarter DPP installments due dates: * September 15 th * October 15 th * November 15 th A fee will be charge for each late payment
14. Direct Deposit http://directdeposit.ucdavis.edu Paper Checks
15. https://accounting.ucdavis.edu /DirectDeposit/
17. http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/mi crosites/idtheft2012/
19. * All fees are due on the 15 th of each month In-Person Payments can be delivered to the Cashier's Office at 1200 Dutton Hall By Mail (USPS) Cashier's Office University of California, Davis PO Box 989062 West Sacramento, California 95798-9062 Online / Electronic Payments E-check Free of charge Discover Card - $12 convenience fee
22. Wire Payments can be processed on MyBill
23. 2100 Dutton Hall Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (530) 752-3646 Regular Hours: Monday through Friday 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. http://studentaccounting.ucdavis.edu